Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Out of that Truck chart updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zach1998

I read that she was going to be on one of the countdown's this weekend talking about "Out of That Truck," she wasn't hosting or anything, just said that she had a part. I'm not sure which countdown it is (I want to say the one with Kix Brooks?)

Did anyone hear anything about this, or has it aired yet?

CU4ever

I read that she was going to be on one of the countdown's this weekend talking about "Out of That Truck," she wasn't hosting or anything, just said that she had a part. I'm not sure which countdown it is (I want to say the one with Kix Brooks?)

Did anyone hear anything about this, or has it aired yet?
I hadn’t heard about that. This was all I could find, but it’s a station in Ontario and she’s with a couple others so not sure what it is. Maybe a prerecorded audio from her? OOTT is already on Kix Brook’s chart so really not too sure what this would be lol

Zach1998

CU4ever

Was able to find the link. Here's what I was talking about.

That’s interesting, Thank you for sharing! I wonder what she had to say about it. I would guess she was on at the beginning since OOTT is at the beginning of the chart he does.

and I gotta say, it’s real nice to see UMG putting some promo behind this song! I feel like we used to see Carrie do radio things like this a lot at Sony

Status
Not open for further replies.