Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Out of that Truck chart updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

CU4ever

Where in the top hundred did Carrie land
It's a daily chart, so she's made it up to 96 now.

It's essentially a chart of every single song on radio across all genres, pop, country, urban, ac, etc. And each genre has its own 60 song chart, so considering that, it's pretty good!

rangers73

It's a daily chart, so she's made it up to 96 now.

It's essentially a chart of every single song on radio across all genres, pop, country, urban, ac, etc. And each genre has its own 60 song chart, so considering that, it's pretty good!
Thank you for explaining

CU4ever

I love this song. Almost 10 months after release and it still has a zero burn rate for me. Hoping for top 20 in the near future, and that it can fight its way to the top 10 when it’s all said and done.

Don’t forget to do the survey on Rate The Music if you’re feeling generous ;)
Same! It was my #1 song on Spotify last year (I won’t share the number of times I listened to it 🫣) but I’m still not tired of it at all. It’s such a good song and my favorite Carrie single, honestly since Heartbeat.

Hoping it can go top ten, maybe even all the way to number one. Until then, I’ll be taking the rate the music survey every week!

CU4ever

Have most of the songs ahead of OOTT been on the chart for similar amount of weeks?
Yes. Carly and Gabby’s songs, for instance, are only 1 and 2 weeks younger than Carrie, and both of their singles got a radio deal which means they debuted really high. So despite that fast start and high debut (and them having more momentum- both following number ones) Carrie has almost caught up with them. One may argue that means radio likes OOTT better.

some other numbers:

#11 (Chayce Beckham, 23) 51 weeks
#19 (Jackson dean, fearless) 52 weeks
#20 (Carly) 32 weeks
#21 (Gabby) 33 weeks
#30 (Sam hunt, outskirts) 27 weeks

montdu39

I wonder if there’s a way of knowing on average how many weeks it takes to get to #1 these days. Is there something showing all the #1 songs of the last year, and how many weeks they were on the chart?

Status
Not open for further replies.