Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Out of that Truck chart updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

CU4ever

What I don’t understand is OOTT spins are decreasing and Ashley Cooke‘s song is ramped up on the spins all of sudden hope this is not a bad sign because aldean is in the rear view mirror with his new song so he will pass Carrie at some point I think Carrie’s spins are going towards Ashley
Ashley was lucky and received iheart radio on the verge, which forced all of radio to massively play her song and power it up. Kind of unfair because OOTT worked really hard to finally get played and then radio gives Ashley an artificial start. But FWIW, gabby is also having a rough time the last couple weeks, without a bullet almost every day

tbh im not worried about Jason, yet, he’s just doing alright. Not super huge

CU4ever

My theory for the ai loss the last two days is on the weeks in a row of big pushes. I mean, most days OOTT gains spins, so it’s like it’s just losing airtime due to two crazy pushes. I mean, the spins have to come from somewhere. But even if not, this is just how the charts are now. Songs have good weeks and mediocre weeks. That isn’t exclusive to Carrie at all, which makes me feel better

CU4ever

Ugh😓
Hopefully it has a better week next week. I get that songs have bad weeks every now and then, but this is upsetting

Last edited:

rangers73

Ugh😓
Hopefully it has a better week next week. I get that songs have bad weeks every now and then, but this is upsetting
OOTT fell to 26 on country airplay on billboard I think it’s in trouble /done still love the song but being realistic radio is not going to play Carrie when their are younger artist like Ashley coming up still hopeful she hits 20 but that is as far as it will go

CU4ever

OOTT fell to 26 on country airplay on billboard I think it’s in trouble /done still love the song but being realistic radio is not going to play Carrie when their are younger artist like Ashley coming up still hopeful she hits 20 but that is as far as it will go
I wouldn't say it’s done yet. This is just how the charts work. A few weeks back, Lainey had a week where she fell 5 spots on Billboard, and then had a good week the next week. A couple weeks ago, another song lost 700K on Billboard and that is now still climbing. Gabby had a bad week as well, and she is a younger artist

What bothers me is the charts are so unpredictable. With everyone, not just Carrie, songs will have a great week, then a bad week. No trends or anything. It's all just so random. Carrie could jump up three spots next week on Billboard for example.

I hope this at least makes it to #12-15. The good news is by mid-March 7 more songs will have gone recurrent

Last edited:

rangers73

I wouldn't say it’s done yet. This is just how the charts work. A few weeks back, Lainey had a week where she fell 5 spots on Billboard, and then had a good week the next week. A couple weeks ago, another song lost 700K on Billboard and that is now still climbing. Gabby had a bad week as well, and she is a younger artist

What bothers me is the charts are so unpredictable. With everyone, not just Carrie, songs will have a great week, then a bad week. No trends or anything. It's all just so random. Carrie could jump up three spots next week on Billboard for example.

I hope this at least makes it to #12-15. The good news is by mid-March 7 more songs will have gone recurrent
Sorry so negative hope your right charts are crazy hoping for at least 10 you sound very knowledgeable so I’m going to stick with you on this 👍🏻

CU4ever

Sorry so negative hope your right charts are crazy hoping for at least 10 you sound very knowledgeable so I’m going to stick with you on this 👍🏻
Of course, it is all just predictions. It's really hard to say what will happen exactly, really hard for anyone to predict. 'cause like I said, the charts have just become so crazily unpredictable. Like, randomly, songs will totally have crazy updates (in a positive or negative direction). Ten years ago, charts used to be pretty predictable, now they're just so crazy.

A couple weeks back, two songs in the top ten had a day where they lost 500K in a single day and nearly 100 spins. Ten years ago, that would mean those songs are done, but now they're doing fine. Gabby, was doing quite well a couple weeks ago, and now she has a bullet of -100. But she could have a bullet of +200 next week. Even OOTT, there was that week last summer, where it was doing awful. I think she lost like 900K over the week and had a bullet of -200, and this was following a week where she did really well. Of course as we see she ended up recovering and climbing the charts more after that bad week. It just happens to everyone

So I guess what I'm trying to say is, the charts are crazy and unpredictable lol. Who knows what will happen. Carrie could have a fantastic week next week, and maybe some songs that are doing great this week will do terrible next week. But what I will say is this, I checked the chart from last August, and the entire top 25 ended up going to #1 on Mediabase. Even though many weeks, some of those songs were not doing good. I'd like to think that means all songs can end up being pushed to the top eventually, but again, who knows. These are just guesses and I could be wrong lol

Hoping and praying for OOTT to have a good week next week!

Zach1998

I truly hope they didn’t drop the song. Especially since it would make top 20 next Sunday (by the way Janson is falling) baring they gave it a little push, to prevent others from passing it.

Hopefully just a fluke, “Glory Days” is in a similar boat, but if they did drop it on the cusp of top 20 then…. Yikes lol

CU4ever

I truly hope they didn’t drop the song. Especially since it would make top 20 next Sunday (by the way Janson is falling) baring they gave it a little push, to prevent others from passing it.

Hopefully just a fluke, “Glory Days” is in a similar boat, but if they did drop it on the cusp of top 20 then…. Yikes lol
I Hope and pray they didn’t drop it. I do think it would be losing a bit more than 15 spins if they did, and yeah, Gabby is going through it this week too. Just seems like on country songs go from -100 to +100 and so on weekly. So exhausting. Remember that week last year OOTT had a really bad week and we all mourned the song and thought it was dropped? Let’s hope this is another one of those weeks lol

(Side note: naturally two women are the songs having a rough week on the chart)

Last edited:

cmuf2011

They should update the chart system. I’m use to the 3-4 months to top 10 now it feels as though it’s taking a year just to enter the top 20.

I had to look it up and this single was released to country radio in June 2023 it’s now the middle of February.

maddkat

Staff member
OOTT remain at #23 (+5/+.032)
23 CARRIE UNDERWOOD Out Of That Truck 2432 2452 -20 8.867

it will move to #22 this afternoon with recurrents removed, and tomorrow or Tuesday will pass the falling 'All I Need Is You'

Last edited:

FanSince04

OOTT remain at #23 (+5/+.032)
23 CARRIE UNDERWOOD Out Of That Truck 2432 2452 -20 8.867

it will move to #22 this afternoon with recurrents removed, and tomorrow or Tuesday will pass the falling 'All I Need Is You'
Nice to see a positive AI… was a bit odd for a few days. Love to see it moving to #21 within a couple days. I am curious where it is on Brooks’ Country Countdown. The countdown should be adding to its spins… right?

Status
Not open for further replies.