Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Out of that Truck chart updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

CU4ever

These updates have me worried lately. I hope this song isn’t done yet. 🥲 For what it’s worth, Gabby’s “Glory Days” has been having very similar updates the last week and is losing spins/audience every day, including today. She’s only gained spins one day in the last week+. Another song lost 400K today, so bad updates aren’t just happening to Carrie

But I am worried this chart run is over. Hopefully things change

Last edited:

rangers73

I’m disappointed OOTT is a great song but if it’s not played by radio it can not move up the chart just wish Carrie would of promoted better but it is what it is still going to listen weather it’s 1 or 60 on the chart

CU4ever

If this chart run is over, I’ll be sad. This is my favorite Carrie song ever. But hopefully the Cody duet can get Carrie some momentum and then her next single would have a radio deal so that would help too

The one thing new about the charts lately Is artists are never done. Miranda basically had a string of flops from 2015-2019 but was able to come back and have a #1. Tim had several songs peak around 25 and then also came back with a #1. It’s just all about circumstances.

But this song deserved better IMO. It could have been a hit, but there are just too many women on the chart right now and we know how country radio is

Last edited:

rcramer

^^ that’s the way it is Radio refuses to play her music and the treatment to females in country…..

With the exception of Lainey, the go to girl none are really getting better treatment….. so many young ones out there to that deserve that chance…..

CU4ever

^^ that’s the way it is Radio refuses to play her music and the treatment to females in country…..

With the exception of Lainey, the go to girl none are really getting better treatment….. so many young ones out there to that deserve that chance…..
Yeah. Lainey is the only one who is getting played. Simply put, imo, there are 6 women right now. Radio doesn't want to play that many women. So they just play all six a little bit, and none have any success. If there were only 2 women, then both would get played and go to #1.

maddkat

Staff member
OOTT is passed by 'Outskirts'(+93/+.379) and drops to #22 (+38/+.099)
22 CARRIE UNDERWOOD Out Of That Truck 2447 2449 -2 8.894

should get passed by 'your place' (+7/+.279) in the next couple days

another week another round of getting passed over for increase rotation
here's what I don't get ... if radio doesn't want to play a song just stop playing it why all these games why drag it out? It's absurd.

rcramer

^^ exactly...... I have not heard it on radio for months.... Sirus XM don't play it at all.....

and even more absurd is the manipulation, and songs being on the charts for over a year.....

CU4ever

“Your place” must be working the point system very badly as it has yet to pass OOTT. Nonetheless, todays update was a pleasant surprise that was good to see.

I really want this to make top twenty.

CU4ever

At least the spins gain means it is sort of heading in the right direction. Curious if it’s lost too much audience to remain on billboard tomorrow

CU4ever

It will be interesting to see if they play Beyonce's new songs
Radio has a rule where they only play three women at a time. If they can’t even play Carrie or Gabby, they definitely won’t play more. Even Taylor Swift tried to send songs to country recently and they didn’t play them

montdu39

It will be interesting to see if they play Beyonce's new songs
I love both of these new songs, but they don’t have the right “country” sound for what they want to play on the radio. And based on how they reacted when Beyoncé performed at the CMAs in 2016, those racists won’t let it happen either.

If OOTT can get into the top 20 or top 15, I feel like it would catch on and make it to the top. It’s such a great catchy song.

Status
Not open for further replies.