Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Out of that Truck chart updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

CU4ever

Big Machine is doing another crazy push this week to take one of their songs to number one. It’s gaining about 300 spins a day and is clearly taking away airplay from a lot of songs on the chart. Last time BMLG did this type of push, it also caused a lot of songs to have bad weeks. So next week I would imagine OOTT would have a better week as a ton of airplay will be freed up. But of course, OOTT is honestly having a really decent week as is, with a healthy bullet, and up over 200K in audience so far

also, last day to take this weeks rate the music survey!! Very important to do so

CU4ever

Well. It happens. Both last week and the week before she had a day or two just like this (I think the exact spins -). This is how the charts are now. About 2/3 of the top 30 often has many days a week with an update exactly like this. Good thing is that big audience gain

Last edited:

CU4ever

Bad news. Nate Smith’s “World on Fire” got the Christmas shutdown weeks at #1.

Then, radio was slow to change their playlists in the new year (I mentioned this before). So, it unintentionally got 8 weeks at the top. Sony Nashville even dropped the song and sent out a thank you note, but radio refused to stop playing it.

Despite this, it was set to go recurrent on mediabase this Sunday.

This week, Sony - after seeing radio give it so many weeks at #1 that they didn’t push for- decided they wanted this song to beat the all-time record for most weeks at #1, so they’ve decided to continue pushing the song. This means no song will go recurrent this Sunday and there will be a very, very long backlog on the chart and several weeks of little movement.

sigh

maddkat

Staff member
^^ Pretty sure WOF will go recurrent. 'Different Round Here" will get #1 this week and it still has a negative bullet.
However 'your place' looks to over take OOTT any day now so it won't make any progress up the chart.

OOTT remains at #23 (+25/-.186)
23 CARRIE UNDERWOOD Out Of That Truck 2447 2419 28 9.240

rangers73

What I don’t understand is OOTT spins are decreasing and Ashley Cooke‘s song is ramped up on the spins all of sudden hope this is not a bad sign because aldean is in the rear view mirror with his new song so he will pass Carrie at some point I think Carrie’s spins are going towards Ashley

Status
Not open for further replies.