Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pia Toscano Thread

epicamends

I think Pia should just go by "Pia" as her stage name. It's unique enough that she doesn't even need to add the "Toscano" at the end. :)

chevrolet

Pia performed the Star Spangled Banner at the National Memorial Day Concert in Washington D.C. today. WOW!!! I'm watching the concert on my local Public Broadcasting Station. Kris Allen just performed and I believe Pia will be coming up later.

Carrieflattsfan

Lots of exciting Pia news! Cannot wait to hear her first single, and buy the new record.
She also tweeted the "Counterfeit" lyrics are wrong:

@judeloreto55 the counterfeit lyrics on the internet are completely incorrect...

HuiZ

Lots of exciting Pia news! Cannot wait to hear her first single, and buy the new record.
She also tweeted the "Counterfeit" lyrics are wrong:

@judeloreto55 the counterfeit lyrics on the internet are completely incorrect...
Relieved to see that, coz those lyrics were crappy tbh.

Carrieflattsfan

I got a chance to listen to Pia's performances last night & both were wonderful. She has such a beautiful voice. I loved how she sang the anthem as well; she has the vocal chops to do the runs and such, but I'm glad she didn't. She looked gorgeous too. :)

Naco1776

piaballadstee.png

Idols Live Tour Rehearsals: A Story In Pictures

Naco1776

Pia Toscano is not even waiting until the end of the "American Idol" tour to get her own time in the spotlight. In a new statement, it has been made official that the singer -- who was shockingle eliminated at the top 9 stage of the competition this past season -- has been signed to Interscope Records and will be performing her new song "This Time" throughout the show's summer tour.

Carrieflattsfan

First off I love the t-shirt. Hilarious! Does anyone know what her single sounds like? guess they didn't go with counterfeit.

From MJ's blog:

"The track comes courtesy of Esther Dean, who has written several hit singles for Rihanna, including “S&M,” “Rude Boy” and “What’s My Name,” and is currently featured on Nicki Minaj’s smash “Superbass.” Dean wrote and co-produced “This Time,” an acoustic guitar and beat-driven track."