Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pia Toscano Thread

pklongbeach

Thought she did great on SYTYCD.
It was a surprise to see her but she sounded great. the song is really good for her voice and she sang it great.
For those who don't follow SYTYCD they always use pop acts who can't sing live and are always lipsyncing.
So it was very refreashing for her to sing live. And I hope she always does.
Like Carrie, she is the type of singer that benefits best from a live version.
So yes, it was cool to hear her lastnight. Happy for her.
Btw, since "Dance..." is a fox show, and they are getting big names like Lady Gaga and Idols like Pia, I don't see why they would not have Carrie one day.

HuiZ

Good job on her first video. Prettiest I've ever seen her. A little too Britney-ish/Baywatch-ish for me, but the pop audience should enjoy this :)

Carrieflattsfan

Kim Kardashian invited Pia to sing at her wedding, but Pia declined.

Exclusive: Kim Kardashian’s Wedding: What Celeb Guests Are Expected?

But not every star in Hollywood was able to clear their calendar for the nuptial bash. Kelly Ripa, who’s going to be out of town on the 20th, sent her regrets; American Idol also-ran Pia Toscano (Kardashian wanted her to perform) also declined.

American Idol Headlines for 08/18/11

supercarriefan

So, does this mean that people can no longer console booted Idols by telling them not to worry because they could be the next Pia lol? I know that sounds mean, but Pia was used as an example all last season of what one can accomplish post-Idol, yet she hasn't released an album. She's only released one song.
Best of luck to her in the future. I hope she figures everything out.