Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(Reflection) Vegas residency

maddkat

Staff member
from IG

nick_fireplay On the 1st December @carrieunderwood #reflection residency opened at the newly built @rwlvtheatre in #lasvegas When we started talking about this project over a year ago the direction from Carrie and her management team was to create a show that brought the best of Nashville and Vegas together, to do something that just wasn’t possible on a regular tour, something bigger and better than we had all done before. Well I am proud to say that through the incredible hard work of everyone who touched this tour from Carrie and creative director @barrylather and my @_fireplay_ team to the exceptional creatives, crew, vendors, band and performers we knocked this one out of the park with a Louisville slugger! If you didn’t get to see it on this run, you have to go see it in March – you will not regret it!

Carrie keeps things so close to the vest ,lol

RickyM

I wish some fans will tape the band intros when they play Led Zep “Rock & roll”. Specially the new lady drummer Elizabeth Chan. She must have brief solo drum that impressed Billy Duke nickname her Joan Bonham, a tribute to late John Bonham of Led Zep who was considered by many one of the greatest drummers of all time.
Go to YouTube and search for Carrie Underwood Flat On the Floor. It's the 6 minute 13 second video. It shows the whole thing.

adam1995

I also want to say, since I forgot, the amount of people that came out of the show blown away by her vocals was a ton. Men and women alike were so impressed.

My friend and I were with another friend that wasn’t a big Carrie fan. She knew the big songs, but not all the hits. She was a convert that night. Couldn’t believe how great she sounded live.

carrieforV

Do you think there a chance a DVD could be released, surley Carrie knows half her fans can't afford to go to vegas?

sco

If, and that's a big if, they do a DVD it wouldn't make sense to release it until after rhe residency ends. They want to encourage people to make the trip.

maddkat

Staff member
^ Yeah , the residency could last several more years yet if the tickets sell and a dvd would cut into that.
I would bet against a dvd.

Smokyiiis

^ Yeah , the residency could last several more years yet if the tickets sell and a dvd would cut into that.
I would bet against a dvd.
Unfortunately so would I. And I could very definitely see her residency lasting several years more as well. It's THAT good. Look for package deals that combine airfare with a hotel for a better rate if you get to go. I didn't stay at the Hilton Hotels associated with LasVegasWorld Resorts.