Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RIAA Aug. 10 Certification

maddkat

Staff member
big day today

LTG -Gold
Wasted & SYA Plat
AAG 2X Paltinum
BA 3X Platinum (single)
BHC 5X Platinum

Finally Wasted is certified!!

label is gearing up for a new release :)

I'm liking this new regime at SN so far.

teesharky

big day today

LTG -Gold
Wasted & SYA Plat
AAG 2X Paltinum
BA 3X Platinum (single)
BHC 5X Platinum

Holy crap yes!! BHC is 5x platinum! That is fantastic! The best Carrie has ever done! And BHC 3x ! Yes!!

so happy for LTG! Gold is respectable. No one can call it a flop- especially off a GH cd.

very shocked that Wasted went platinum too! And yay for SYA!

AAG is 2x platinum too! Awesome!

PRGuy79

Wonderful news with all the certifications! I agree that more/bigger announcements are imminent and this brings everything-up-to-date for the new bios/stats that will be part of the Album #5 promo/roll-out. We should get more details by the end of this week. Hold on, everybody! :)

tgbrinker

Now AAG can be officially called the biggest success/signature song from Carnival Ride.

I wish it was So Small, but it's nice to have a 2x platinum from each album! I bet 'Something In the Water' will get there too eventually.

gagacasanova

How exciting!!

Also, she's ranked fifth amongst the females with most digital copies sold! 12th overall!

Love the fact that BHC is 5x!

AdamJ

Now AAG can be officially called the biggest success/signature song from Carnival Ride.

I wish it was So Small, but it's nice to have a 2x platinum from each album! I bet 'Something In the Water' will get there too eventually.

SITW was certified earlier this year. I think 2x plat.

Pi314CA

Congratulations Carrie. This is a great achievement for her. Can't wait to see what she accomplishes in her next decade.

Carrie Underwood Is Current Top Country Artist On RIAA Digital Single Ranking | ...

CarrieUnderwood28MillionDigitalSinglePresentation.jpg

glenn7

big day today

LTG -Gold
Wasted & SYA Plat
AAG 2X Paltinum
BA 3X Platinum (single)
BHC 5X Platinum

Holy Cow, labe; getting all its ducks in a row for single & album release. Tks a mil D.

CarrieAddicted

Just one thing:

28 million CERTIFIED.

Because, in actual SALES, she has sold beyond 32 million copies of her singles, the last time I checked.

jaks_weyn

New CEO already has something to celebrate after just a few months...
Now you know what an asset she is to the label... Better treat her right!

CONGRATULATIONS to Carrie and all her fans!
What an amazing achievement!
On to the next 28 million!

...and to top the salad, one bright red hot perfect tomato!

Wonder how many millions it will be if they included RM and SB... Technically they are also Carrie Underwood singles...
HSH is also considered a digital single right?