Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Storyteller Tour

simonplay

Well I just will wait till some good soul upload the tour to download for international fans that can not buy it... :'(

liz278

Purchase Error while purchasing HD Movie for $19.99

We're unable to complete your order. Your payment method was not charged. The billing address on your payment method must be a valid address in the United States. If you are paying with a credit card, your credit card must be issued from a bank in the United States. If you have any questions, please contact Amazon Customer Service.

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :////////

I really hope that they know that figure out that fans from all over the world want to buy this!

cmuf2011

Maybe the tour “dvd” is like the concert ie get released in the states and then a month or so later gets released overseas. We don’t know but Carrie does like surprises so maybe just maybe Carrie wants to give her international fans a surprise by making it available digitally overseas right before Christmas or something

Disclaimer I’m not saying that is going to happen, I’m saying that it’s a possibility so please don’t go on twitter, Facebook, texting/calling your friends that the tour is being released internationally.

Personally I think that it will be released internationally eventually I just don’t know when (Christmas time is just a guess)

Kizmet311

Well, I use Amazon for everything and I have Amazon Fire TV, so I will be shelling out the extra $7. Totally worth it to me, though, lol. I buy all my music from Amazon too and honestly wish I could disconnect iTunes Music from my iPhone, lol. Plus with Amazon I don't have to download the file to my computer, it will just live forever in my purchased movies that I can access from the Cloud.

Last edited:

txacar

^Lol, my post sounded as though I wouldn't spend the $7. Actually, I have $150 in itunes gift cards I need to use. Literally never download music. Guess I'll start now.

rcramer

^Lol, my post sounded as though I wouldn't spend the $7. Actually, I have $150 in itunes gift cards I need to use. Literally never download music. Guess I'll start now.

There you go...... Good reason too.... As a fan I would think you would have..

Strange though, why Amazon would charge $7 more.......

Kizmet311

Lol. Well, it's completely understandable that people who don't have a preference would use iTunes and save $7. ITunes just isn't my preferred method for buying videos since I don't have Apple TV. I like that any digital content I buy through Amazon is stored in the cloud and accessible through any device. I can watch The Storyteller Tour on my iPhone or my tv or my Kindle or my computer through Amazon. So, for me, it just works better so the extra $7 makes sense.

If you aren't an avid Amazon user for digital media, then it wouldn't make sense for you to spend the extra.