Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Voice

OkieChick

Appearantly Javier already has a big country music connection....

JDR of Rascal Flatts tweeted to him:
Saw my boy @javstwtr tonight on The Voice....he killed it! I love ya Javier! @rascalflatts is pulling for ya!

Then Gary mentioned in an interview yesterday that they're friends with him & he didn't tell them he was going to be on the show.

I think this is so cool, but random...who knew he'd already have connections?? Impressive.:p

Yeah he's singing with Darius Rucker here:

He has a video channel on You Tube and apparently went on tour with Joss Stone in 2007.

I tried watching this show and for some reason I just dont get it. Ive seen 3 episodes and I have no idea whats going on, it was pretty boring, maybe that's why

hjj

I'm dvr and will watch later. I did tune in to the opening and thought it was a mess.

dsfox2009

Whoa...you guys are being a little rough here. First of all, I'd like to say that all of the judges are doing an amazing job, and they all bring their talents with them for their team to learn from. (And by the way, none of them look a mess in appearance. Maybe not your cup of tea, but they all look great. Just sayin...)

Anyways, I'm loving The Voice. Tonight's episode was really good! Raquel should have picked a better song to show off her voice, but I appreciate taking that risk so that she could show her dancing talents. Beverly was just...Beverly. Not much else could be said. She was great. Frenchie was great, but she should have picked a better song. lily was...eh. Not bad, not amazing. Xenia has an amazing tone, but is a little boring. But still an amazing singer for a girl her age. Dia was awesome. Patrick was soooooooooo much better than a certain male singer that comes to mind from another show (hint, hint). And Patrick was good with the song he sang. I personally don't like the song because it's hard to understand the lyrics when they are sung in that melody. But he was still alright.

I'm excited that the show has already been renewed for season 2. It may be too early to say this, but The Voice might surpass AI for me if it keeps it up...

CrazyDreams1818

I don't think it's a bad show, it just hasn't been a hit with me. It might be because I haven't watched it from the beginning, but it never gave me the 'need to watch!' feeling. And I tend to get distracted 20-30 mins into an episode because it's just not intriguing for me.

I think it's awesome that the judges aren't just judges, but coaches that help their teams through the process and use their knowledge to improve the contestants' skills (which is awesome compared to AI).

Carrieflattsfan

Say what you want about Christina's personality, but her voice is FREAKING fantastic. She is indeed the voice of my generation. :)

OkieChick

I don't think it's a bad show, it just hasn't been a hit with me. It might be because I haven't watched it from the beginning, but it never gave me the 'need to watch!' feeling. And I tend to get distracted 20-30 mins into an episode because it's just not intriguing for me.

Well I was the same way, didn't watch from the beginning but watched the show last week and loved it. After that I had to go to Hulu and watch from the first show and get caught up to date and I'm sooooo glad I did.

OkieChick

Say what you want about Christina's personality, but her voice is FREAKING fantastic. She is indeed the voice of my generation. :)

I actually did not like her voice on the Queen song at all! However, I thought their group performance (Christina and her team) was AWESOME!

carriecountrystar

this performance by Dia is amazing! Blake sure got an edge with her on his team! props to him for coaching the singer in different genre so well.

Claire2004

I read at mjsbigblog that there was some sort of interesting tweets posted by Miranda about Christina, but I'm too lazy to check out the tweets. lol

carriecountrystar

haha found this from the article I googled.

Despite her recent tweet, Miranda Lambert claims she doesn't mean to badmouthing Christina Aguilera. Minutes after posting what seemed to be digs at the "Not Myself Tonight" singer, the "White Liar" hitmaker explained that she only wanted to show her support to singer husband Blake Shelton.

"Whoa peeps calm it," the 27-year-old country crooner tweeted after she received angry tweets from Christina's fans on Tuesday, June 7. She went on to explain in the same tweet, "No one said anything mean about your girl xtina. Just cheering for my hubby:)" She ended the clarifying post by writing, "every competion needs a good cheerleader:)"

Minutes earlier, Miranda took to Twitter and wrote, "@TheRealXtina wow. Calling all males: Please relieve christina from her obvious Frustration before things get....ugly. Team Blake rocks:)" She angered Christina's fans even further after she agreed to a fan's tweet that read, "It's cool that Blake treats his team like HIS TEAM and not his background singers. So talented!"

Later on when a fan replied, "jealous bc ur husband said that Christina is THE BEST SINGER HE EVER HEARD? dont be girl," the winner of Top Female Vocalist at this year's Academy of Country Music Awards responded, "u should hear what else he said.."

Miranda's first tweet came in response to Christina's postings in which she poked fun at the bromance between Blake and his fellow judge/mentor on "The Voice", Adam Levine. She first wrote, "Was Blake just about to make out w/Adam as he sang that song into his eyes?" before adding, "That was some strange bro-mance s**t! What's been happening behind the cameras??hmmmmm."

LOL this is kind of funny. I know it's not a big feud or anything but I sure love how vocal miranda is.
don't mess with the Gunpowder and Lead Lady ;)

JB172

Personally I think that Kris's version of "Heartless" was way better than Dia's.

I just love twitter fighting. lol

JB172

The judges over pimping on this show makes the AI judges look like they were throwing rocks at their contestants.