Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vote!

bigbluegrl23

I don't care who you vote for but get out there and exercise one of the greatest rights we as American's have!! However, if you're like a girl who goes to my school "I'm voting for Romney because he's hot, otherwise I don't care" PLEASE DON'T VOTE.

Becca

maddkat

Staff member
Romney's hot?? ewww

Vote and had to wait 45 minutes to do so, that's a new record and a good sign people are doing their civic duty

JB172

I voted absentee weeks ago, so no waiting for me, although both polling places I passed on the way to work this morning were very busy.

carebear4eva

Votevotevote!!!

So stoked for tonight! I'm locking myself down in position in about an hour and a half and not moving from there! :p

Expecting Obama to have it all wrapped up by 11pm EST.

carebear4eva

I don't care who you vote for but get out there and exercise one of the greatest rights we as American's [sic] have!! However, if you're like a girl who goes to my school "I'm voting for Romney because he's hot, otherwise I don't care" PLEASE DON'T VOTE.

Becca

To illustrate Becca's bipartisanship, if you hear "I'm voting for Obama because he's hot, otherwise I don't care", YOU PLEASE DON'T VOTE EITHER,

Schrodinger

Voted at 8 this morning. Polls opened at 7 so the wife & I figured we hit after the rush to vote before work crowd. Still took 20 minutes to get the ballet, but I eased the pain by listening to Can't Stop Loving You on repeat. I love this song. I love Carrie's part, I love that Steven respects Carrie so much as an artist. I know it would been nice for a more extended guitar solo but the song is already 4:04 minutes long which is hitting the top length for top 40 stations. I really want to see live version. Wonder if they will pull a surprise appearance thing. Aerosmith is at the Bridgestone on 12/13 which is a day off for Carrie - a surprise appearance there to do the duet would be so cool.

opry051008

I really want to see live version. Wonder if they will pull a surprise appearance thing. Aerosmith is at the Bridgestone on 12/13 which is a day off for Carrie - a surprise appearance there to do the duet would be so cool.

You're beginning to sound like Tee. :)

Daraebe

Votevotevote!!!

So stoked for tonight! I'm locking myself down in position in about an hour and a half and not moving from there! :p

Expecting Obama to have it all wrapped up by 11pm EST.

I have a feeling we maybe seeing a repeat of the 2000 election with it being so close :(

Marie2011

i voted around lunch time yeahhhh so many long paragraph though booo for the long boring, confusing paragraphs that i had to read lol.

bigbluegrl23

I have a feeling we maybe seeing a repeat of the 2000 election with it being so close :(

There are actually analysis coming out and saying that the media is making it out to be closer than it is. We could be looking at another landslide from Barack. It is very hard for an incumbent to get beat. The incumbent needs to lead the economy into recession, into war and a few other things that Obama just didn't do. It'll be interesting either way tho.
Becca

Daraebe

There are actually analysis coming out and saying that the media is making it out to be closer than it is. We could be looking at another landslide from Barack. It is very hard for an incumbent to get beat. The incumbent needs to lead the economy into recession, into war and a few other things that Obama just didn't do. It'll be interesting either way tho.
Becca

I mean along the lines of the NJ voters getting a extension until friday, trouble with some of the machines. Brings back bad memories:(

Ann055

Voted about 10:30 this morning. Nice crowd at my precinct. Took my son to vote when he got off work & the lines were out the door -- about 45 minute wait -- not too bad. In 1980, I lived in the D.C. area and I waited outside in line for about 3 1/2 hours before getting inside to vote. That's the longest I've ever had to wait. But everyone in line stayed in a good mood, so we all just talked and laughed until we got inside.

carebear4eva

Becca

I can things of incumbents who did all that and yet still................................................

Annnyyywaaayyy, yeah, a close election makes for good drama, but nothing more. This is Obama's all the way. Should be certain in a few hours.

carebear4eva

Mods, is it okay for us to post result updates as they come out and good-natured wishes for the eventual winner? I don't see how things could go ugly at this point, but I'm young and naive :p

supercarriefan

Some preliminary numbers are starting roll in for a few states. It could be an interesting night. I'm Canadian, but I'll certainly be watching closely to see how this whole thing plays out.