Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vote!

CarrieFan_01

I voted this morning. Took over an hour. The old people manning the sign ins took 10 minutes just to tear the ballots to hand us. Hoping Obama wins.

Schrodinger

Obama should be feeling fairly good right now. Goddamn you folks in Florida, though! MAKE UP YOUR MIND!

There is a fatal flaw in your request, you presume that a majority of Floridians have minds to make up... Florida is so whacked that Fark.com, which reports on the stupid and ridiculous, created a special category for Florida. And according to a news blurb on CNN tonight once again Broward county screws up... a number of absentee ballots were sent out with errors and there have some issues with other ballets.....hanging chads anyone?

Caio

The vote is VERY tight in Florida, no candidate opens much advantage...

I confess that a little strange the American voting system, the system of Electoral Votes confuses me a bit. And I also think that the vote be accurate delay ... apart from that, I love the U.S. elections, I love track.

I think Americans know better than I who is better to be president, but I cheer for Obama!!

carebear4eva

It's virtually all Obama now. I'd be rehearsing my acceptance speech if I were him.

On a pro-equality note, Tammy Baldwin is the first openly gay Senator. Marriage equality looks like it's going to pass in Maryland AND Maine, and the constitutional ban on equal marriage rights will likely FAIL in Minnesota!

At the Senate, Democrats will CERTAINLY hold control of the Senate, with a string of victories. The House looks uncertain, but likely will stay Republican.

carebear4eva

Obama wins California, Hawaii, Wisconsin and Washington, and is leading in Oregon as well. It's all over now. Just a matter of formally crossing 270 :)

OBAMA 2012!

Daraebe

Nothing changes though. Dems hold the Senate. Republicans hold the house. We are going to go through the same 4 years:( They have got to find a way to compromise on things or we are never going to get out of the crap that we are going through

carebearcarrie

Nothing changes though. Dems hold the Senate. Republicans hold the house. We are going to go through the same 4 years:( They have got to find a way to compromise on things are we are never going to get out of the crap that we are going through

Just, Awesome...

carebear4eva

It is now almost mathematically impossible for Obama to lose. Congratulations to President Obama, who will serve another 4 years.

Expect Romney to concede defeat soon.

MelissaD

thank you, JESUS! could not be happier with this result. my first election eligible to vote, and the person that I voted for won. I'm 1 for 1. :D

carebear4eva

God bless your country, you guys! You truly have an amazing and inspirational leader. Congrats to everyone who helped re-elect him, no matter how you helped out (INCLUDE ME IN THAT, I CAMPAIGNED ACTIVELY - ON THE INTERNET :p - AND DONATED HEAVILY - okay, 50 bucks)

Also, the results in Maryland, Maine, Washington and Minnesota left me STUNNED. 4/4 in the gay marriage polls? Woohoo!

-Washington isn't official yet, but looks likely :)