Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vote!

MelissaD

Wow, with all these people supposedly fleeing the country now, the cost of real estate should drop substantially just in time for when I graduate college. Excellent! I'd be happy to help anyone pack their bags. :)

carebear4eva

Wow, with all these people supposedly fleeing the country now, the cost of real estate should drop substantially just in time for when I graduate college. Excellent! I'd be happy to help anyone pack their bags. :)

I'd just go around saying "Bye bye" to people :)

thaifood

I actually like Romney more after he lost lol He looks so classy, reasonable and respectful now!

Until you consider that he cut off all the credit cards for his staff immediately & left them all stranded without a way to get home or pay for a meal. Not classy even in the loosest usage of the word. And consider this...he spent $5,000 on assistance for Hurricane Sandy victims, but he spent $25,000 for fireworks to celebrate his victory, not claasy at all.

MelissaD

Until you consider that he cut off all the credit cards for his staff immediately & left them all stranded without a way to get home or pay for a meal. Not classy even in the loosest usage of the word. And consider this...he spent $5,000 on assistance for Hurricane Sandy victims, but he spent $25,000 for fireworks to celebrate his victory, not claasy at all.

Wow, the man is an even bigger toolbox than I had originally thought...and that's saying a looooot.