Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vote!

thaifood

Romney made a nice concession speech. I just hope his party takes some of his suggestions to heart & they do attempt to reach across the aisle. All in all, it was a wonderful night...IMO!

JB172

Romney made a nice concession speech. I just hope his party takes some of his suggestions to heart & they do attempt to reach across the aisle. All in all, it was a wonderful night...IMO!

Romeny was very gracious and I couldn't agree with you more on his party takeing his suggestion and the Dems should do the same thing.

NC State Carrie Fan

I know me too....makes me sick but we are the fastest growing state in America besides Texas so we are gaining a lot more people....mostly democrats because there moving to Raleigh and Charlotte

carebear4eva

Yeah I can tell your being sarcastic...but it's ok...I'm moving to Canada lol

Lol, we were talking about this on Twitter last night. You realize you're moving to Canada in order to ESCAPE things like abortion rights, universal healthcare, welfare states, gay marriage, etc., right? Buddy, I got some bad news for you up here in Can-Can land :p

carebear4eva

Can't believe he was reelected...really thought Romney had a shot but at least NC turned back red! Haha

Most polls were reading 90-10 in Obama's favour. They're usually inaccurate, but a +- 50% error is a little too much to hope for. I don't think anyone was surprised, except Romney himself, who seemed to think it was his for the taking. Glad America didn't think so.