Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weekly Album Sales, Blown Away Era, Week 33

Marv

Country CD sales were down a mere 1.8% from a year ago as of October 31st according to BB, which is better than every other genre out there except for Rock & Gospel.

Gator

I was at Target today and there were ZERO copies of any Carrie CDs. This could be good or bad news. Considering her concert was here on the 18th, perhaps people bought them up. But even if that's the case, where is the restock?? I pray that they have more inventory. My fear is that people will be buy someone else's in the place of Carrie's CD for convenience, and last-minute shopping.

Ann055

I bought the Special Edition of BA w/the GG bracelet this week at my local WM. There was ONE ONLY and I bought that one! I looked through all of the CDs for Carrie -- all 4 albums -- there were ZERO! I tweeted WM and a very nice man tweeted me back with a link to Bentonville regarding getting items in your local store that are NEVER in stock. I haven't filled it out yet, but if anyone would like the link, just let me know. On a good note, they only had 8 copies of Red. This store drives me crazy -- this happens all the time & not just in the CD section. :(

teesharky

Frustrating. I don't think they ever stock up enough Carrie cds over the holidays....or in general. It is ALL about freakin' Taylor every year. so annoying.

opry051008

I bought the Special Edition of BA w/the GG bracelet this week at my local WM. There was ONE ONLY and I bought that one! I looked through all of the CDs for Carrie -- all 4 albums -- there were ZERO! I tweeted WM and a very nice man tweeted me back with a link to Bentonville regarding getting items in your local store that are NEVER in stock. I haven't filled it out yet, but if anyone would like the link, just let me know. On a good note, they only had 8 copies of Red. This store drives me crazy -- this happens all the time & not just in the CD section. :(

I was over in the US earlier this week and I also bought the one and only copy of the Special Edition of BA. It looks like Walmart is really not stocking much of anything in the way of CDs.

Suellen

Going to Walmart tomorrow; I hope they have the special edition of BA.

Ann055

I was over in the US earlier this week and I also bought the one and only copy of the Special Edition of BA. It looks like Walmart is really not stocking much of anything in the way of CDs.

That's what I have noticed and it has not just been the last week at my store...so frustrating!!! Glad you got the one and only copy of the Special Edition of BA.

For those of you who want it -- you can order it online.

Ann055

Would you please?

Here you go, my friend. Please note you can order online & will be delivered by 12/24 (didn't check for other fees to make this happen). You can probably order online and have it delivered after the holidays too (again, I didn't check). You can also check online at the link to see if it can be shipped to your WM for you to pick up. Anyway, I hope you can get it. :) It comes in a square box w/that plastic wrap on it which is sealed. I haven't opened mine at this point. I will open it and I'll try to take pics to show you what it looks like....or maybe opry has already opened the one and only one at store she went to and can take pics.

In any event....here is the link:

Blown Away (Walmart Exclusive) (CD + A Bracelet), Carrie Underwood: Country : Walmart.com

I hope this works out for you!!!!!! :) :) :)

bs63093

one would think that the bracelet would say BLOWN AWAY other than GOOD GIRL for her male fan base dont cha think? lol

Pi314CA

Exact sales number for BA album:

sold 40,967, up 34% from last week (sold 30,545), grand total is 1,107,870

opry051008

Here you go, my friend. Please note you can order online & will be delivered by 12/24 (didn't check for other fees to make this happen). You can probably order online and have it delivered after the holidays too (again, I didn't check). You can also check online at the link to see if it can be shipped to your WM for you to pick up. Anyway, I hope you can get it. :) It comes in a square box w/that plastic wrap on it which is sealed. I haven't opened mine at this point. I will open it and I'll try to take pics to show you what it looks like....or maybe opry has already opened the one and only one at store she went to and can take pics.

In any event....here is the link:

Blown Away (Walmart Exclusive) (CD + A Bracelet), Carrie Underwood: Country : Walmart.com

I hope this works out for you!!!!!! :) :) :)

I can take a pic if anyone wants. It's exactly as you see on the box, the regular CD and the bracelet. The bracelet is really really nice. :)

Beware when opening the box. They've tucked the flap in at both ends so it's pretty easy to rip the box when you're trying to open it. If you don't care about the box then nevermind. lol.

opry051008

one would think that the bracelet would say BLOWN AWAY other than GOOD GIRL for her male fan base dont cha think? lol

I would have thought that earlier but after the recent event I think the words "blown away" without the context of the song wouldn't be such a good idea right now.