Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weekly Album Sales, Cry Pretty Era

quincyeyes

Does anyone know what the SPS numbers for the CP album may be at this point?

I'm sorry. I have no idea and no idea how to find out. I just keep my eyes on hits daily double and Roughstock. It was nice back in the day when Brian Mansfield would publish album and single sales every week b/c of Idol.

Kizmet311

Thanks for sharing, quincy. I always enjoy looking at these charts - mainly for the totals rather than the individual weekly sales. They really show how well Carrie's music sells compared to the top males in the industry. I still wish we could see SPS somewhere, though. I know the sales look better for her than streaming, but I would like to see where she compares across all consumption methods.

quincyeyes

I would really love to know that too. I just don’t know how to find out. I post the pure sales of Cry Pretty from hits daily double because it is not on the top 50 chart. Roughstock posts pure sales too.

adam1995

Wow, pretty good total sales. By the time the Cry Pretty 360 Tours ends in October, 2019, it can sell around one million copies plus another Thanksgiving Holiday Sales and Christmas Holiday Sales and then World Tour Sales in 2020.

What world tour is she going on?!

mbh

What world tour is she going on?!

Just a prediction, London and Australia and MAYBE, Germany. Same as the PROMOTION of Cry Pretty album. 2019 is REALLY VERY FULL for U.S.A. and Canada. The PROMOTION for Cry Pretty album needs a follow up for a World Tour and the only dates available is early 2020. After that, we can rest and wait for the next album.

mbh

^ she's doing 5 shows in the UK in June

Thanks. I did not notice that in her schedule. I just look at the first month and the cities where we can buy tickets and tour around the cities. Then look at the last month, MAYBE, my nieces want to see other cities.

RyanVaCarrieFan

Does anyone have an update on prior singles? I know Sony probably doesn’t care about getting them certified, but I would think Church Bells, DL, and some others should be at the next certification threshold.

maddkat

Staff member
^ haven't seen any in a while

Southbound debuted on the country digital songs chart at #21 with 5K

FanSince04

Can I just punch the writer of that article in the face! I understand the facts are in the pudding, but the way he writes, “when everything is said and done with that project.” It seems to me as if he is treating her album as a trial and error run, when clearly she’s professed it is a work of passion. His words really bothered me... but I could be knit picking.