Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 SNF Opener [Official Discussion Thread]

Louisa

Carrie looking flawless as always! So excited to see her new intro for SNF. Congrats to her and Keith on #1! ❤️

maddkat

Staff member
from NFL twitter

DGQ_ZesVoAA8BBy.jpg

txacar

^Will probably sound more like the old one when they add the music, but it does sound a bit different now.

jimshoe

So tonight we get a sneak preview of the new song(I think).. not much but a little taste as we wait for more news.. And on a sidenote my Vikings are playing tonight!

txacar

So tonight we get a sneak preview of the new song(I think).. not much but a little taste as we wait for more news.. And on a sidenote my Vikings are playing tonight!

Can somebody cap tonight's sneak preview? Our stations are 24 hour flood/weather news so doubt they show the game.

jimshoe

I don't have the ability to cap stuff but I can tell you some hightlights.. it will be more outside this year with different backdrops each week depending on where the game is played... Carrie said it was fun to do the recordings outside this year.. Song sounds about the same as last year...

P.S. As for the Vikings, Sam Bradford sucks!

Louisa

Each year, Carrie Underwood helps get fans in the mood for football and this year, she's giving the theme song a new rock-and-roll twist. Access Hollywood's Scott Evans was on the set of the shoot on the Universal Backlot where Carrie didn't disappoint.