Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 CMA Awards

MSCarriefan

Lady A just had to pull out because of Covid in immediate family. Charles has pretaped his performance with Carly

countryfan2006

EmlQG2mXUAABuM7
Bridgestone Arena@BrdgstoneArena
·
5m
Us checking the clock to see if it’s 7 o’clock yet......
#Throwback to 2017

Has there been any flat-out confirmation that artists were strongly encouraged to attend like at the ACMs if they won? This just got my hopes up honestly...it seems too spontaneous of her to go w/o a performance spot...

FreeCountry22

Yeah I’m so glad she’s there, but I can’t imagine her just sitting there for 3 hours?

Either it was highly encouraged she attend or she has a secret performance, but with no hype from cma promo’s of a secret performer or anything, I don’t see that bc CMA’s want ratings and Carrie is a ratings draw.

abbeyjones18

Well, Carrie's nominated for goodness sake! If she wanted to go, then she should go and have fun, lol. I'm happy to see her! 🙂🧡