Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 CMA Awards

FreeCountry22

Gosh I wish they’d just give out the awards first 30
Minutes then “party” with performances! I almost think 3 hours for award shows, this year especially, is just too long!
#HateTheWait!

rcramer

That is such a beautiful song... Beautiful performance Ingrid... She is such an awesome songwriter..... Very heart felt....

rcramer

Reba is timeless......

What a great song..... In a world full of hate, be a light..... This world is definitely in that state..... Dear Lord, let your light shine down and heal this nation.....

Patkid26

She must be doing a surprise performance, right? There’s no way they didn’t ask her to perform as an EOTY nom.... I also don’t see how she would’ve said no to performing but yes to attending.... unless they said,
Hey you win something, please come.

countryfan2006

Eml50QwXcAAA0mn

cmuf2011

This shows is over in 30 minutes right? just wondering not watching the CMAs just here for updates ie if Carrie wins I wanna know but I don’t want to see her hurt face if she loses again hence why I’m not watching