Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 CMA Awards

countryfan2006

Eml9tF4XcAMI_t-
EmmAE7sXcAAX9Fq

FreeCountry22

Super nervous now! Did Carrie come to have a “date night” and get out of quarantine life for a night? Did she come to make a statement of “no bad blood” after last year and people assuming she stepped down hosting bc the loss?
😬😬

Patkid26

I’m starting to think they really had Carrie show up during a pandemic to sit in the crowd for 3 hours.... how the hell did they not at least get her involved in a tribute performance

I swear if the CMAs do our girl like this.....

Patkid26

I having deja vu

Maren Morris won Female and Carrie won Entertainer at the ACM's so is it possible Carrie won it tonight.

Further deja vu... the last time Maren won female and Luke won male, Carrie won Entertainer. Please lord, let our girl go home a winner.

pkc4rls

I’m starting to think they really had Carrie show up during a pandemic to sit in the crowd for 3 hours.... how the hell did they not at least get her involved in a tribute performance

I swear if the CMAs do our girl like this.....

Exactly what they did. I can’t believe some didn’t think they wouldn’t do it to her. They do it all the time to her.