Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 CMA Awards

countryfan2006

Emlf3J8W4AIrZOO
Emlf3j7XYAArW9c

EmlghG_WMAAnXsv

Mike is there too...I'm surprised he went with her also if she was just in the audience the whole entire time. Maybe just to keep her company though too, idk. I'm kinda nervous now!

Patkid26

Did nobody else hear Reba say in the opening how excited they were that all EOTY noms were “involved” in tonight’s show? Wouldn’t she just say they were all there? “Involved” makes me think presenting at the very least... unless, of course, involved included winning.

countrymama22

Oh my word she is gorgeous!! Wowza. I want her to win EOTY so bad. I know she won’t but the CMA EOTY is the one award that I have always wanted for her.

rcramer

Please tell me what they see in Luke Combs, another sloppy bro country singer.......

And yes, Carrie looks gorgeous as usual...

NC State Carrie Fan

Please tell me what they see in Luke Combs, another sloppy bro country singer.......

And yes, Carrie looks gorgeous as usual...
Do not want to start a back and forth, but many people love Luke Combs because he is so relatable. Not many other singers are as down to earth as he is to show up to an award show in a Columbia shirt and red solo cup. Some may see this as trashy (and it prob somewhat is) but his songs are just so catchy and relatable. That’s just what I’ve heard from friends/Youtubers/Radio and my own opinion tbh. Great songwriter as well!

I know it’s not everyone’s cup of tea and some may see it as bro-country but I do not see him on the same level as a FGL or Dustin Lynch

countrymama22

From the #CMA: They're following CDC protocols. Every person (including artists and their reps) entering the venue was required to be tested. And they are required to wear a mask any time they *leave* their assigned seat. Staff and crew are also required to wear PPE at all times.

Just saw him tweet this