Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

College football & hoops

JB172

No offense to the OU fans but really happy to see Charlie Strong get a big win, he is a damn good football coach and a good man.

The amount of times that Bob Stoops loses games he has no business losing is just head shaking.

stuffy

No offense to the OU fans but really happy to see Charlie Strong get a big win, he is a damn good football coach and a good man.

The amount of times that Bob Stoops loses games he has no business losing is just head shaking.
I kinda expected it. You just never know with OU and Texas. It happened in 2013 too. Texas had a terrible season while OU had a good one, but Texas won that game too.

JB172

Had things to do today so didn't get the chance to watch my Buckeyes live so I DVR'ed it and after getting the chance to watch the game, they played better than they have but it's still not to the level that they need to be at.

JB172

I hope I get a drama free game from my Buckeyes tomorrow night I have to leave for the airport at about 6:30 on Sunday morning.

buckeyecarriefan

This looks like it's going to be the first actual big Saturday of the year and I won't be able to watch a single minute of it lol.

Need to remember to DVR the Buckeye game, I'm not really FOR the black jerseys but the idea of wearing them for a night game against Penn State with a black out is cool since their white outs are always against us. For a one time thing, I think I can handle it.

JB172

OK, the Alabama/Auburn kick six game is no longer the craziest ending that I have seen ever seen the end of the Michigan State/Michigan game topped that one and the ending of that game is going to be very hard to beat.

JB172

CRjkQjKUEAEjYPi.jpg

This poor kid is going to be an instant internet celebrity.

JB172

Oh J.T. you can't be getting arrested for drinking and driving, he should get two games but I think that he will only get one.

Getting O-H in London was pretty freaking cool.