Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

College football & hoops

buckeyecarriefan

Keep waiting for Clemson to Clemson but it looks like it might not happen this year.

Shocked TCU got dominated the way they did, I thought that was a game they could lose but not like that. Time to take OK State seriously as a playoff contender now.

Hopefully Cardale being benched was a wake up call and he has the game of his life tonight, I liked these last couple drama free games and I could use another.

JB172

A win is a win but that was a pretty blah performance by my Buckeyes.

That is the first time that Sparty went Sparty in a long time and very impressive wins by Alabama and Navy.

JB172

Really surprised that Iowa moved up to # 5.

If the Top 3 win out and stay locked in it will be interesting to see what happens with ND, if Baylor or Oklahoma State run the table I don't think that either will because I think that Oklahoma is going to beat both of them.

buckeyecarriefan

Can we just start the playoff this week? Clemson/ND round 1 was great and I'd love to see round 2, and the month long Bama/OSU, Saban/Urban talk after last year and the comments Saban made would be great to see.

JB172

Can we just start the playoff this week? Clemson/ND round 1 was great and I'd love to see round 2, and the month long Bama/OSU, Saban/Urban talk after last year and the comments Saban made would be great to see.

Kizer has been terrific for ND, my father in law watched him at Central since he was a freshmen and he said that Kizer was going to be really good on the college level once he got to play.

buckeyecarriefan

Kizer has been terrific for ND, my father in law watched him at Central since he was a freshmen and he said that Kizer was going to be really good on the college level once he got to play.

Defiance made the playoffs in 2013(at 6-4 with a defense that couldn't stop anyone lol), and they happened to draw Central in the first round. Believe that was Kizer's senior year.

We got beat 69-14 lol.

JB172

If the offense doesn't fix their serious issues it's just a matter of time before my Buckeyes get beat, the D can only bail their asses out so many times on the bright side of things Joey Bosa is a MAN.

JB172

LSU and Stanford out and Baylor's hopes take a critical hit.

Another crazy day in college football.

Crazy is exactly what was going on, just a spectacular day of games.

Houston/Memphis, Oregon/Stanford, Oklahoma/Baylor, Michigan/Indiana, Utah/Arizona were just all great and then next week there are multiple big games with playoff implications

JB172

Same story just a different day with my Buckeyes.

It's just head scratching that the offense continues to be as blah as it has been all year.

JB172

It was just a matter of time and it finally happened today, you can't have your D on the field for 40 minutes and expect to win against a quality team.

Urban saying that he was "not content" with the playing calling today makes me laugh, the play calling has sucked all year and he today was the first time that he says he wasn't content.