Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

College football & hoops

JB172

What a incredible ending to the Notre Dame/Stanford game and a few minutes later Les Miles is carried off the field at LSU then stops his TV interview to sing the LSU alma mater with his players just spectacular stuff.

People at LSU finally came to the senses and are going to keep Miles.

Last edited:

bluetb4

Cute series of tweets....evidently Texas A & M losing to LSU may have cost them an appearance in the Belk Bowl....and seeing Carrie. Lol!!

Cjr8PLU0_bigger.png
Good Bull Hunting ‏@GBHunting 2h2 hours ago That was awful and probably cost us @belkbowl

A. Garbs ‏@AGalicious4 2h2 hours ago
@GBHunting @belkbowl so you're telling me we're gonna miss the Carrie Underwood performance? This is a dark day.

BKP_Q0Ek_bigger.jpg
Belk Bowl ‏@belkbowl 2h2 hours ago
@AGalicious4 @GBHunting you never know...

JB172

They have been doing things like this for years, in Columbus and Ann Arbor. My brother-in-law played for Bo Schembechler and fans pulled pranks every year. It's expected. :)

I am an Ohio State alum and grew up in Toledo which was a great place to be a part of that rivalry.

JB172

Just heard the news. He was the 2nd all time in wins coach at Ga, but could not win the big ones.

Not winning the big one has been the downfall of a lot of good coaches, if he is interested in coaching next year he will not be out of a job for very long.

stuffy

I think Oklahoma could win the National Championship and people will still be saying "But they lost to Texas!" I'd be okay with that. I've seen enough games between the two to know that record means absolutely nothing when it comes to The Red River Rivalry game. The best team doesn't always win. Sometimes the best team get embarrassed like this year.

glenn7

Not winning the big one has been the downfall of a lot of good coaches, if he is interested in coaching next year he will not be out of a job for very long.

So very true. Mark is a very GOOD Christian man and has had a positive influence on many players like Ben Watson of Saints. Everything Coach Richt has done at Ga is that he made sure the players grew as men and as great ball players and was never afraid to dismiss players for getting out of hand, many that went to other teams in SEC and on to NFL, but Mark would not put up with any crap. Since 2002 no coach had more players taken in NFL Draft than Mark Richt’s 79 as Ga ranks 6th in the nation with no. that have went on to play in the NFL under his tenure. His record in 15 seasons 145-51, 83-37 SEC, 2 SEC Championships, 6 SEC East Titles 9-5 bowl record and Bulldogs will be going to another bowl this year that he will coach, a bowl appearance every year as a coach. Thanks for the memories Coach.

Saban on Richt: "I don't know what the world is coming to in our profession. Mark Richt has been a really good coach." & Mack Brown ESPN: "Congrats on a wonderful career at Ga my friend. You won a lot of games with class and all ways did it the right way!"

Last edited:

JB172

So very true. Mark is a very GOOD Christian man and has had a positive influence on many players like Ben Watson of Saints. Everything Coach Richt has done at Ga is that he made sure the players grew as men and as great ball players and was never afraid to dismiss players for getting out of hand, many that went to other teams in SEC and on to NFL, but Mark would not put up with any crap. Since 2002 no coach had more players taken in NFL Draft than Mark Richt’s 79 as Ga ranks 6th in the nation with no. that have went on to play in the NFL under his tenure. His record in 15 seasons 145-51, 83-37 SEC, 2 SEC Championships, 6 SEC East Titles 9-5 bowl record and Bulldogs will be going to another bowl this year that he will coach, a bowl appearance every year as a coach. Thanks for the memories Coach.

Saban on Richt: "I don't know what the world is coming to in our profession. Mark Richt has been a really good coach." & Mack Brown ESPN: "Congrats on a wonderful career at Ga my friend. You won a lot of games with class and all ways did it the right way!"

The big money alum don't really seem to care how good of a person a coach is if they can't win the big games.

JB172

I think Oklahoma could win the National Championship and people will still be saying "But they lost to Texas!" I'd be okay with that. I've seen enough games between the two to know that record means absolutely nothing when it comes to The Red River Rivalry game. The best team doesn't always win. Sometimes the best team get embarrassed like this year.

They are playing as well as anyone else in the country, Ohio State showed last year that a team can overcome a bad early season loss then get hot at the end of the season and go onto the win the national championship.

JB172

Things will get really interesting for the CFP committee if UNC beats Clemson and Stanford beats USC.

Do they take a one loss UNC who has a really bad loss to South Carolina along with two wins over FCS schools or do they take a two loss Stanford who's losses would be to teams that will very likely end up in the Top 20, personally I would go with Stanford.

JB172

Really surprised that UNC isn't higher than #10.

Whenever things are tied up in a nice little bow like they are right now chaos usually ensues, I would be stunned if Florida beat Alabama but if UNC can knock off Clemson and USC knocks off Stanford, then craziness will happen to see who gets # 4 between Ohio State and UNC, even being an Ohio State alum I would have to say UNC would deserve to get in being a conference champion, IMO Stanford would get in over UNC if they both win even with Stanford having one more loss.

I would love to see the craziness that would go on if Alabama and Clemson both got beat.

glenn7

BREAKING: Kirby Smart, Ala.'s DC & former Ga player., to become UGA's next Head Coach. Just hope he does NOT bring Will Muschamp as his defensive coordinator as they are close friends. Hope Ga keeps Pruitt. Sources expect Alabama strength coach Scott Cochran to come with Smart to Georgia.