Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

College football & hoops

JB172

Love the 4pm eastern start time for the Oklahoma/Clemson game, can go to the game and get back without having to deal with any of the drunken idiots that will be on the road if that game started at 8 and end around midnight.

buckeyecarriefan

OSU-Notre Dame was all kinds of fun in 2005 and it's about to be again. Especially living here where I do, where I'd estimate the fan split is 40% OSU, 35% Michigan, 25% Notre Dame. Lots of fans of both schools around here and it usually gets pretty heated.

JB172

Ditto. Love the Navy's helmets, was that what 14 in a row for Navy?

Also was channel surfing as my hometown high team just went 15-0 & won State Championship in class 4AAA.

That is cool that your hometown high school won the state title, my middle daughter is a freshman in HS and her school won the state title last night and when my oldest was is in HS they won the state title twice.

Kizmet311

Sounds like all of our HS alma maters did well this year. Belfry, KY won their third state championship in a row. Class AAA I think.

JB172

Sounds like all of our HS alma maters did well this year. Belfry, KY won their third state championship in a row. Class AAA I think.

It's funny that when I was in HS back in Ohio the football team never even qualified for the state playoffs and in the five years that my daughters have been in HS their football team has won state titles 3 times and they won the state title the year that my oldest started college and my middle girl was in the 8th grade.

Kizmet311

It's funny that when I was in HS back in Ohio the football team never even qualified for the state playoffs and in the five years that my daughters have been in HS their football team has won state titles 3 times and they won the state title the year that my oldest started college and my middle girl was in the 8th grade.

Same here. Belfry was always good, but never quite made it to state when I was there.

JB172

ESPN's VERY annoying New Year's Eve promotion of the national semi-final games with the football dropping makes me want to shoot my TV.