Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

College football & hoops

Kizmet311

Well, at least Kentucky Hoops is 10-0 and beat Duke, lol. KY lost to UCLA and now Ohio State, but they are a young team. Sometimes it takes the talent a while to form a team and sometimes they don't (like the year Nerlens Noel was here). I hope they learn from their mistakes and get better come March. I honestly don't watch too many games until SEC play starts.

JB172

A little retro?

Come on those were the uniforms that the basketball team wore when my wife and I went to school at Ohio State, I admit that was over 20 years ago, but retro, really???

#Iamold

buckeyecarriefan

I wish OSU would wear the greys more often. Love that look.

I haven't watched an entire basketball game yet this year, and that includes OSU/Kentucky, but I was shocked to see that score. We're.....not good this year. Can't imagine many major conference teams in the country younger than the Bucks this year, and they lost to UT Arlington and Louisiana Tech for gods sakes lol. Maybe they're starting to put it together. I expect big things in the next couple of years, but this year I have a feeling is going to be an up and down roller coaster. If they can get to the NIT and make a run there I think I'll be happy, even though Thad usually has them playing their best come March.

JB172

I wish OSU would wear the greys more often. Love that look.

I haven't watched an entire basketball game yet this year, and that includes OSU/Kentucky, but I was shocked to see that score. We're.....not good this year. Can't imagine many major conference teams in the country younger than the Bucks this year, and they lost to UT Arlington and Louisiana Tech for gods sakes lol. Maybe they're starting to put it together. I expect big things in the next couple of years, but this year I have a feeling is going to be an up and down roller coaster. If they can get to the NIT and make a run there I think I'll be happy, even though Thad usually has them playing their best come March.

They are going to be up and down all year, they will lose games they shouldn't lose and win games they shouldn't win.

JB172

The Clemson and Oklahoma players better start their hydrating early because right now it's suppose to be hot and humid on Thursday.

JB172

Ready to start the four day weekend tomorrow by going to the Orange Bowl, come home watch the end of the Sugar Bowl and then watch Mrs. Fisher on NYRE.

stuffy

The Clemson and Oklahoma players better start their hydrating early because right now it's suppose to be hot and humid on Thursday.
OU hired a woman either last year or the year before to do just that. That's her sole job hydration and nutrition. I can really only remember one player cramping since she was hired. I was surprised when it happened too it had become so rare. She works her tail off on that sideline making sure they stay hydrated.

I have a good feeling about tomorrow's game. When I have a bad feeling, things like that Texas loss happens. I just knew they'd lose that game and they did.

Ann055

Ready to start the four day weekend tomorrow by going to the Orange Bowl, come home watch the end of the Sugar Bowl and then watch Mrs. Fisher on NYRE.

And you are wearing Crimson & White and rooting for the OU Sooners, correct? Just because it's the Orange Bowl doesn't mean you should wear orange.

Can't wait for my Sooners!!!!! Baker. Mayfield. Samaje. Perine. Eric. Striker. Tapper. Sterling. Shepard. So many more! Samaje is a BEAST! Baker can make magic happen! Mayfield & Striker are amazing - offensive leader & defensive leader on the same page - it's something I haven't seen in years and years at OU!

Anyway, have so much fun!!!!!! (smiley)

JB172

And you are wearing Crimson & White and rooting for the OU Sooners, correct? Just because it's the Orange Bowl doesn't mean you should wear orange.

Can't wait for my Sooners!!!!! Baker. Mayfield. Samaje. Perine. Eric. Striker. Tapper. Sterling. Shepard. So many more! Samaje is a BEAST! Baker can make magic happen! Mayfield & Striker are amazing - offensive leader & defensive leader on the same page - it's something I haven't seen in years and years at OU!

Anyway, have so much fun!!!!!! (smiley)

I will not have on any Crimson & White but I will be rooting for your Sooners.

It should be a lot of fun, my father in law and I are going to go to the fan fest they have there, where they have pep rallies for both teams with the cheerleaders & bands and Phillip Phillips is going to perform which we may or may not watch depending on what time he sings.

JB172

Good luck to all the Sooners fan on here and to any Clemson fans that might be on here.

From having gone through Ohio State being in the playoff last year, it makes this game a hell of a lot more stressful than if it was just a bowl game that the season will be over with win or lose.

stuffy

Charles Walker is out with a concussion suffered in Monday's practice so that hurts OU. He's great about getting into the backfield. At least it's not a linebacker or defensive back we're not as deep in those positions. Time for those that rotated the position with him to step up.