Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

College football & hoops

JB172

BREAKING: Kirby Smart, Ala.'s DC & former Ga player., to become UGA's next Head Coach. Just hope he does NOT bring Will Muschamp as his defensive coordinator as they are close friends. Hope Ga keeps Pruitt. Sources expect Alabama strength coach Scott Cochran to come with Smart to Georgia.

I don't think that Georgia would fork over as much money as Muschamp is making at Auburn to get him to come to Athens.

glenn7

I don't think that Georgia would fork over as much money as Muschamp is making at Auburn to get him to come to Athens.
I agree. But latest rumors are that Western Kentucky OC/QB Coach Tyson Helton has emerged as one of the top candidates for the new UGA OC position. Is this true? Really? If this is true, shame on ESPN and NissanUSA. Navy Football QB Keenan Reynolds was running away with the fan vote so Nissan or espn took him off the ballot. PS: Check out cool navy football helmets revealed bf army navy game! Hand painted historic ships. Navy Football to Feature Position-Specific 'Navy Fleet' Helmets for Army Game | Bleacher Report

JB172

I agree. But latest rumors are that Western Kentucky OC/QB Coach Tyson Helton has emerged as one of the top candidates for the new UGA OC position. Is this true? Really? If this is true, shame on ESPN and NissanUSA. Navy Football QB Keenan Reynolds was running away with the fan vote so Nissan or espn took him off the ballot. PS: Check out cool navy football helmets revealed bf army navy game! Hand painted historic ships. Navy Football to Feature Position-Specific 'Navy Fleet' Helmets for Army Game | Bleacher Report

Reynolds is the best option QB that I have seen since Tommie Frazier and Reynolds is a much better passer.

glenn7

Reynolds is the best option QB that I have seen since Tommie Frazier and Reynolds is a much better passer.
I agree. But Reynolds was leading big in the vote, A 'PR disaster' in progress: Why did Nissan/ESPN remove Navy QB Keenan Reynolds from its online Heisman Trophy poll?

Kizmet311

I know I only pipe in here occasionally, but this Kentucky fan is just happy that basketball season has started, lol. We prefer not to discuss football. Shhh, the shame.

maddkat

Staff member
I know I only pipe in here occasionally, but this Kentucky fan is just happy that basketball season has started, lol. We prefer not to discuss football. Shhh, the shame.
Wise deciscion.Still not sure how they blew that 21 pt first quarter lead Saturday.

JB172

Sure didn't take Mark Richt long to find a new job, with him being an alum I figured that the Miami would make a strong push for him.

bluetb4

Too cute!! Lol!!

JiRVP70X_bigger.jpg
WolfpackNation ‏@NCSUFans 24m24 minutes ago Let's play in the @belkbowl. Carrie Underwood will be preforming...

JB172

I wish that the games tonight were not all on at the same time but I will just have to do some channel flipping.

JB172

The QB on the football team of the high school that my daughter goes to is better than Treon Harris of Florida is.

JB172

My goodness was Michigan State/Iowa one hell of a game, that was all out effort by both teams for the full 60 minutes.

JB172

Well we know who the four teams now we will have to just wait and see who plays who and where.

My guess it will look like this

Orange - Clemson vs. Michigan State
Cotton - Alabama vs. Oklahoma
Rose - Iowa vs. Stanford
Fiesta - Ohio State vs. Notre Dame
Sugar - Mississippi vs. Oklahoma State
Peach - Florida State vs. Houston

Pi314CA

Stanford instead of Michigan State would be more entertaining. I think Stanford is better than Michigan State right now.

stuffy

OU fans I hope your boys drop to # 4 because I want to see Mayfield, Mixon & Perine play in person.
Three of Oklahoma's last four national championship games were played in the opposing teams' home states. It'd be nice to have a game nearby even if it's a playoff game. There's a lot of OU fans in North Texas. SEC can whine all they want about OU having home field advantage. OU had to play LSU in Louisiana and Florida in Florida. Alabama can suck it up and play OU in Texas. Alabama fans travel well anyway, so I can't see home field being an issue.

That's not really directed at you. I know you just want to see the boys play.

JB172

Three of Oklahoma's last four national championship games were played in the opposing teams' home states. It'd be nice to have a game nearby even if it's a playoff game. There's a lot of OU fans in North Texas. SEC can whine all they want about OU having home field advantage. OU had to play LSU in Louisiana and Florida in Florida. Alabama can suck it up and play OU in Texas. Alabama fans travel well anyway, so I can't see home field being an issue.

That's not really directed at you. I know you just want to see the boys play.

SEC fans whining that made me laugh because it is so true for a large majority of their fan base.

JB172

Oklahoma has to bring the schooner to the Orange Bowl.

I am going to go with Oklahoma to beat Clemson and Alabama to beat Sparty with Oklahoma to beat Alabama in the title game.