Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

College football & hoops

JB172

The young couple from OU that engaged on the Sooner Schooner have to find away to at least ride that thing around the block after their wedding.

JB172

That was one hell of a player the Parker kid made for Oklahoma, that was not only a game saving play it might end up being a get into the playoff play.

bluetb4

My head hurts after watching that game!! I sure hope Baker Mayfield is going to be ok....will sure need him next week. The air went out of the balloon when he left the game.

JB172

My head hurts after watching that game!! I sure hope Baker Mayfield is going to be ok....will sure need him next week. The air went out of the balloon when he left the game.

That was a really dirty play that he got hurt on, if he can't go next week they are going to have a lot of problems winning against Oklahoma State.

JB172

The Big Ten defending the on field officials and the replay person that worked the Northwestern/Wisconsin game is even more ridiculous than the Wisconsin TD getting overturned.

rainbow1

You better believe!!! Huge! Hope Baker is really Ok...he says he is! He seriously dates a former soccer player from OSU. After starting to date, they found out that they grew up 2 doors apart in Austin, Tx!

JB172

You better believe!!! Huge! Hope Baker is really Ok...he says he is! He seriously dates a former soccer player from OSU. After starting to date, they found out that they grew up 2 doors apart in Austin, Tx!

I don't think they would have cleared him if he wasn't ready to go.

JB172

Looks more and more like Les Miles will be the latest very good football coach to get axed by the big money alum.

JB172

He's just going to go somewhere else and be awesome. LSU does not deserve him.

If he does get fired and all indications is that he will be, he will not have any problem at all finding a job next season if he wants to coach and not take a year off.

JB172

I love rivalry week.

Ohio State/Michigan
Alabama/Auburn
UCLA/USC
Oklahoma/Oklahoma State

There sure is some lovely at the Baylor/TCU game.

glenn7

Did I hear someone on ESPN say Miles would get 15 million dollars as part of his LSU buy out and LSU wants Fla St coach that they would have to pay Fla St 5 mil as part of his bailout? Baylor/TCU was a good game in all rain. Got to hand it to so many fans toughing it out.

JB172

Did I hear someone on ESPN say Miles would get 15 million dollars as part of his LSU buy out and LSU wants Fla St coach that they would have to pay Fla St 5 mil as part of his bailout? Baylor/TCU was a good game in all rain. Got to hand it to so many fans toughing it out.

The rumor is that LSU has boosters who are willing to foot the $ 15 mil to boot Miles out of town, if I had tickets to that game last night there is no way in hell that I would have went and say in that weather.

JB172

Really, really thinking about getting tickets for the Orange Bowl.

Edit: OK, I went from really, really thinking about it to getting tickets, my in laws are coming down from Ohio after Christmas so my father in law and I are going to go.

Last edited:

JB172

What a difference a week makes.

With Sparty winning it will be on of the New Year's Six bowl games for my Buckeyes.

Last edited: