Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Dec 5] The Sound of Music Live! (Official Discussion Thread)

Smokyiiis

Wow this is gonna be spectacular. I cannot for the life of me think of a reason why this won't get rave reviews! So excited for the whole cast, and most especially our gal Carrie!

maddkat

Staff member
if it's even possible I am even more excited to see SOM now then I was an hour ago.!!
This is going to be spectacular!!

Zman312

I am so nervous for Carrie. I know she will do great but it's so nerve wrecking. Those little girls are so adorable! Great cast and Carrie looks and sounded wonderful...

I think the final dress rehearsal gave they great confidence... This is Crazy!!!!

Everyone, please go out and get the soundtrack... It would be great if it debuted at #1... This is another Carrie CD!!!

Marie2011

Nbc you know you want to put this making of som on you website like you guys do for Chicago fire, law and order svu, etc, etc I'll be looking for a video tomorrow night

cary78663

Obsessed Chart Watcher
One thing you see here is that Carrie (and I am assuming the rest of the cast as well) has actually improved on the song since recording the soundtrack (which is a feat in itself). That is especially evident with Carrie's phrasing on TSOM.

Eder Rodrigues

Everyone, please go out and get the soundtrack... It would be great if it debuted at #1... This is another Carrie CD!!!

This will not be easy. One Direction will be at their second week sales and Britney on her first week. I'll be happy if it debuts at No.1 on the Soundtracks chart. Hopefully it won't be blocked by Hunger Games.

rainbow1

Wow!! Tears at the end just thinking of this giant accomplishment for Carrie!! Twitter was on fire with applauds!!!!

opry051008

What a fantastic show tonight. I thought it might have been a collection of the clips that we have been seeing on-line so I'm glad it wasn't. It really gave a clear understanding of what a huge undertaking this has been and I couldn't be prouder of Carrie for taking this on. Btw... way to rock the Rolling Stones t-shirt. lol!!!

Zman312

This will not be easy. One Direction will be at their second week sales and Britney on her first week. I'll be happy if it debuts at No.1 on the Soundtracks chart. Hopefully it won't be blocked by Hunger Games.

I know but 1D probably drop to 130-150 copies next week and Britney May do abt the same; therefore, I am banking on Carrie's loyal fans, and the fan bases of the other acts plus just the fact that it's sound of music that many people will go and buy it; especially with it being airing the same week... I think it can pull of 150-200 copies... I pray!!!!
Tee we need you to go big this week...lol, I plan on buying abt 10 copies! Great for gifts!!!!

Daraebe

I loved watching Carrie interacting with the little ones. She may say she is not good with kids but just look at her with these kids

liveasong

tumblr_mwy8j7ja7b1qcawauo1_1280.jpg

Just saw this picture on Tumblr! Where does it come from. She is GORGEOUS!