Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Demi Lovato Made a Negative Remark About Carrie on XFactor Tonight :(

pklongbeach

I can only imagine the way things will be here while all of us are defending the critics saying "they are not dissing Carrie, they are telling the truth as they see it. Carries fans are just not capable of actually hearing the truth in the way she sings. We're too confused by her shinny hair!"

CarrieUK

This was such a shame, because it just didn't need to be said. Demi had already given her opinion, and she shouldn't have added that silly remark on the end.

Although, I do think it needs to be said that, likelihood is, it was more a dig at Simon & Idol than a personal dig at Carrie. We all know how Simon feels about Carrie & how much he loved her performance of Alone on Idol, so I honestly think (and kind of hope) she just said it to ruffle Simon's feathers. Those who watch X Factor regularly know that Demi & Simon are always very 'tit for tat' and outspoken with each other, and unfortunately, I think Demi perhaps opened her mouth without thinking & made an off-the-cuff remark in the spur of the moment that was obviously absurd and ridiculous.

It's just a big shame, because I honestly thought Demi would not stoop to such a level where she's bashing other artists to stay relevant. After all she's been through, I thought she'd have more respect for others than that.

cary78663

Obsessed Chart Watcher
Moving on to other things... JENNIFERN HUDSON GOT A STAR ON THE WALK OF FAME BEFORE KELLY CLARKSON OR CARRIE UNDERWOOD!!! Woman's only done like 6 movies and only achievement was the Oscar which many others have achieved and yet no star WTF

Remember that a star on the Walk of Fame costs $30,000. Maybe Carrie and Kelly don't think it is worth the money at this point in their careers.

sco

I don't know if this has already been posted somewhere on the board, but an article has appeared about this:

Carrie Underwood Fans Defend Her After Demi Lovato Comments

That article makes the fan base sound a little nuts, and in my opinion for good reason. It was an innocuous little throw away comment stating her personal opinion, which she has a right to. She can like somebody else better without 'dissing' or 'hating' Carrie. This whole 'controversy' is just embarrassing.

cary78663

Obsessed Chart Watcher
That article makes the fan base sound a little nuts, and in my opinion for good reason. It was an innocuous little throw away comment stating her personal opinion, which she has a right to. She can like somebody else better without 'dissing' or 'hating' Carrie. This whole 'controversy' is just embarrassing.

That article is completely wrong. We are actually a lot nuts.

JenuineC

Demi Lovato Shades Carrie Underwood On National TV ‘X FACTOR'

Clearly, Demi is not a fan of Carrie. Else, she would not have said “No, you would do better than Carrie Underwood.” to Rachel Potter, who sang the Heart classic ‘Alone.’ and pointed out that Carrie had also covered the song.

Clearly, Carrie is too perfect for the ladies.

Demi Lovato Shades Carrie Underwood on 'X Factor'?

Louisa

What is Demi Lovato talking about?! Rachel Potter ain't no Carrie Underwood. Carrie simply can't be beaten... by anybody. :)

teesharky

It is truly great to have Chuckerdamus back! You are like a happy breath of fresh air! And tx for the love earlier! ( smile)

adam1995

What's Demi gonna say, Carrie can out sing you? She had to build up that singer's confidence, nothing wrong with that.