Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Demi Lovato Made a Negative Remark About Carrie on XFactor Tonight :(

jaylee50

I feel bad for Rachel because she is truly a good singer. There are others on the show who should have preceded her.

Ty

I'm pretty sure she tweeted that b/c she reached 3 million followers but the timing is honestly hilarious.

liveasong

tumblr_mw408zzbul1qd5601o1_500.gif

Mirasa45A

Ok, I've tapped my foot, counted to 10 and said let it go, let it go, let it go three times. Sadly, these boards are not like they once were. Everyone is an armchair quarterback now. We have a small group that say they are defending Carrie and a larger group that attack those that say they are defending her. Honestly, I don't get it. I wish I did. In Carrie's recent CMA opening....she sang "Why can't we be friends, Why can't we be friends?" What a wonderful question? Why can't we?

Oooh, don't worry -- we are just being a loyal Carrie fans. This board was and is like this. We, not only like Carrie as an artist but we LOVE her !

teesharky

^ Carrie has had 3 million followers for several days now-- and she tweeted the past few days-- AFTER she had hit 3 million. So why would she suddenly tweet about 3 million now? I suppose it is possible, but there could be way more to her tweet then that.

It was a very mysterious tweet. Could she have found out she won a few ACAS? They tell the winners in advance... and voting closed a few days ago.

Just curious: what tweet was Carrie responding to--- cary? I didn't see her reply to anyone.

opry051008

The Carrie comment likely had very little to do with tonight's voting results but the worst part of this whole fiasco is that after Demi made that comment yesterday, tonight she had a choice between two acts and she voted to send Rachel home. I feel really bad for Rachel, especially since she defended Carrie and because some of the remaining acts can't even sing in tune.

Last edited:

Jade_kt

Well I wasn't going to waste my time watching the clip but after so many posts I did. First of all who would take anything seriously that Demi Lovato has to say is beyond me but as far as I could tell this wasn't even her 'group' so why she was having to have the last word is kinda funny. Someone really does need to tweet a Carrie performance to educate her so the next time she won't look so foolish.

Second, smart move of the contestant to tweet what she did. Not sure it will help her much but whatever.

Maybe Demi made the remark because she's smart and just trying to get rid of her competition by getting them voted off. Seems like it has worked.