Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'Drinking Alone' chart updates

LilUnderwood

Secretly hoping this is also a hint about a video!! Someone ripped into me on Instagram for saying that oh well! Lol

FanSince04

I love it! I always pictured the video to be at a bar. Maybe I’m too literal lol. I imagined she and the other person to be starring in it making knowing glances, etc.

CU4ever

If the callout scores are anything like the excitement and love I’m seeing for this song - and not just on Carrie sites - then this will be a smash!

Finally looks like we are in for a decent video if the cover art is anything to go by. I do think it's strange it's the only single not using the album promo shoot pictures though? Perhaps it was not originally planned as a single?

bigd79

Well now that i have no more concerts to look forward to i'm glad we still have this and the CMA's in a few weeks. Hopefully she will perform at the AMA's as well. I'm ready!

Farawayhills

just sent to radio

does no wedding ring= real video cap?

EH__ahLW4AA2yG5

If that's how she's going to the bar, I don't think she'll be drinking alone for long! lol

Momin

Since I'm posting after about two weeks, some of these songs reached higher last week but have gone back a number or two to their previous positions. Hopefully they'll go back up.

#4 Lindsay Ell (featured on Brantley Gilbert's song) - "What Happens in a Small Town"
#14 Miranda Lambert - "It All Comes Out in the Wash"
#24 Ingrid Andress - "More Hearts Than Mine" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_A8Zjwr9m0)
#25 Kelsea Ballerini - "homecoming queen?"
#28 Trisha Yearwood - "Every Girl In This Town"
#35 Maren Morris - "The Bones"
#37 Caylee Hammack - "Family Tree" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMpm0AmoKXQ)
#40 Gone West - "What Could've Been"
*NEW* #44 Carly Pearce and Lee Brice - "I Hope You're Happy Now"
#46 Maddie & Tae - "Die From a Broken Heart"
*NEW* #48 Gabby Barrett - "I Hope"

PRGuy79

Love the cover art for the new single. I think we're going to get an awesome video for Drinking Alone!

Countryfan2448

nashvilletn13
@nashvilletn13
·
9h

Yup.
@carrieunderwood
sent out a radio edit of #DrinkingAlone. Impacting now.
- shorter intro
- shorter outro
- only one measure of dobro at end

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]David Wild[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]@Wildaboutmusic
·
4h[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]
My favorite song on #CryPretty -- and tremendous highlight of the #CryPrettyTour360 tour. Frankly, it so good and entertaining, I wish Sinatra were around to enjoy and record #DrinkingAlone.
Quote Tweet[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]Carrie Underwood[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]@carrieunderwood
· 10h
Download or stream Carrie’s new single, #DrinkingAlone now! strm.to/DrinkingAlone -TeamCU
[/FONT]

FanSince04

I’d expect DA to make the Top 200 all-genre by noon today! It’s climbed from #85 to #76 on the country digital charts within an hour!