Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'Drinking Alone' chart updates

stan

Drinking Alone was one of the early standouts when I first listened to the album and I still enjoy listening to it. I like the part when Carrie sings "Baby, just forget my name ..." haha I was actually hoping for Low as the current single, but perhaps it could be the next?

CU4ever

This is a poll by a radio DJ, I think whoever wins might get us some airplay.

[FONT=&quot]https://twitter.com/FrankJrRadio/status/1189340968631390213?s=20[/FONT]

CU4ever

There seems to be a ton of buzz already about this song. This article popped up on my Facebook feed and the comments were all extremely positive. They were saying it's the best song on Cry Pretty and seemingly casual fans were saying it's her best song in a long time.

LISTEN: Carrie Underwood on "Drinking Alone" | CMT

Agree! The general consensus, not just on Carrie sites seems to be good! Hoping that this means test scores will be good, which will mean number one!

HuiZ

I have never seen so much overwhelmingly positive response outside the fanbase for a Carrie single since perhaps... Blown Away.

I really really hope this smashes and becomes a huge signature hit for her. She is known for JTTW, BHC, BA...none of which she had a hand in writing or production. But this time, for the first time, so much credit for her possible signature hit will go to Carrie's own creativity and talent!

FanSince04

Tonight she formally announced the DA as her new single. She was so excited! Her performance was beyond phenomenal.

CU4ever

I have never seen so much overwhelmingly positive response outside the fanbase for a Carrie single since perhaps... Blown Away.

I really really hope this smashes and becomes a huge signature hit for her. She is known for JTTW, BHC, BA...none of which she had a hand in writing or production. But this time, for the first time, so much credit for her possible signature hit will go to Carrie's own creativity and talent!

Love, love, love this! Can't wait for this song to smash. #1 for Valentine's Day? *fingers crossed*

Angel8675

Went to the Chicago Concert, Carrie said, it hit radio, yesterday. I know it will be a Number One. One of my Favorites when I first listened to the CD. Great Concert.

pkslongbeach

I am thrilled we are getting a 4th single. I might have wanted something a little more courageous as a singles choice. But I am totally happy with the response it is getting. So fingers crossed...… Can't wait to hear it on the radio.

maddkat

Staff member
Love, love, love this! Can't wait for this song to smash. #1 for Valentine's Day? *fingers crossed*
more likely April fools day or later when it peaks

​Cody A and his cohorts on After Midnight are all in for DA as the next single!!!
we need the big stations, Chicago, LA, Dallas, Houston..the ones that wouldn't play SB in high rotation and cost her the BB #1

CarrieAddicted

This song needs and deserves a big-budget video with big production, so that it can do well on streaming too.

The last Carrie song to have a big video was Somethin' Bad, and it wasn't even *her* song. smh
And look what that big video did: made the song go all the way to #19 on the all-genre Hot 100 (Carrie's last top 20) and #1 on Hot Country Songs.

adam1995

This song needs and deserves a big-budget video with big production, so that it can do well on streaming too.

The last Carrie song to have a big video was Somethin' Bad, and it wasn't even *her* song. smh
And look what that big video did: made the song go all the way to #19 on the all-genre Hot 100 (Carrie's last top 20) and #1 on Hot Country Songs.

This, I couldn't agree with more. DA deserves it!