Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

E! Fashion Police on Tonight for Globes with Joan Rivers :)

DizzyDollyDee

The Today show was showing all the ladies this morning and I didn't see Carrie and I felt so bad - like how could they leave her out when her dress was so beautiful!! I don't deal well with people criticizing her. I loved that grey ruffled dress she wore and some didn't and it was like How couldn't they not like it!!! Its on Carrie!! Though I really loved how she looked in it - not everyone could have pulled it off but she sure did!! Joan better be nice!!

Jade_kt

^^^No I rather they skip her than ragged on her. JMO. I can't handle other's critiquing Carrie unless its something minor or just okay reviews. So long as it's nothing harsh. Otherwise I rather they just skip her.

Carrieflattsfan

I hope they don't skip over Carrie altogether. That would be even worse then a bad review. lol

I don't we will have to worry about that. Carrie has gotten positive attention from tons of media outlets, and they all loved it. Seems to be a hot topic among GG talk; I'd be shocked if Joan and the panel passed over Carrie.

Jade_kt

I liked Halle Berry's dress just don't know I would wear it for the Golden Globes. But I still thought Halle Berry looked great.

teesharky

so far no Carrie. I wonder if they will skip her?

I am agreeing with alot of what they are saying so far... except I loved Nicole's dress.

Helena Bonham Carter looked like a witch from Eastwick. lol

maybe she is still on the set of Harry Potter. lol

teesharky

Carrie was shown on E!News today and the loved her dress.....but she wasn't shown or mentioned on ET.

On ET's website, they loved Carrie's dress though.

pch2006

Carrie wasn't mentioned on Hollywood 411 on TV Guide channel either. And I am beginning to wonder about this show.

teesharky

Wow I guess Carrie just isn't "important" enough to be mentioned on any of these shows... Whatever.

They showed Christina, and she is just a songwriter... odd. (though they slammed Xtina lol)

At least Ryan Seacrest showed her. But still. She was definitely not the focus.

teesharky

true lol

Carrie is not even on the Pose off game on E!News. I played it looking for Carrie. She isn't on it.

Jade_kt

Like I said Joan doesn't care for Carrie so much and so I'm not too surprise if she wasn't mention. I rather her not be mention than put on the worst dress list which is coming up next. So I'm happy no worst dress for Carrie.

Suellen

I have a question about the shows, did they mention only actors/actresses or other song writers?

Jade_kt

^^^Just actors/actress. The only one they showed of the singers was Christina Aguilera, which they made fun of. I don't think they showed any songwriters unless just Christina Aguilera.

teesharky

They showed Christina Aguilera.

But, they showed Carrie on this show for the Grammys last year and she won best dressed, tied with Taylor. lol

It is odd that the showed Xtina but not Carrie.