Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

E! Fashion Police on Tonight for Globes with Joan Rivers :)

teesharky

yeah but Joan reviewed Carrie last year for the Grammys, and loved Carrie's dress.

So that can't be it. For some reason, they are all acting like Carrie wasn't even part of this event, even though she was a nominee. Odd.

If SWSRN was nominated instead of Carrie, you can bet that she would be all over the press. :(

DaisyTweets

Well with over 300 stars at the event and if half of them are women, that makes it hard to mention everyone. So far I've seen her on Inside Edition, the Insider and Extra so that's all good!

AIgrl06

Meh, they didn't mention Annette Bening ,Jane Lynch and Katey Segal, and they were winners. It's fine. I am shocked that Anne Hathaway was their best dressed, lol. I thought she looked good, but definitely not best dressed. Olivia Wilde should've at least been in their top three.

Oh and about Christina, it's very easy to get on these shows if you look bad.

Jade_kt

^^^^She reviewed Carrie last year and gave her a good review but imo that was because Carrie was shown alot and had a main part in the grammy's and so mentioned her but not so much in the GG and so I'm wasn't surprised she wouldn't be mentioned.

bigbluegrl23

yeah but Joan reviewed Carrie last year for the Grammys, and loved Carrie's dress.

So that can't be it. For some reason, they are all acting like Carrie wasn't even part of this event, even though she was a nominee. Odd.

If SWSRN was nominated instead of Carrie, you can bet that she would be all over the press. :(

love you girl but not necessary. remember christina was an actress in burlesque also.
becca T

Jade_kt

Imo Mandy Moore and Carrie were both in the same boat. Both had their song nominated but didn't win. Both didn't get much airtime at the GG and both weren't mentioned by E! fashion police. But Carrie at least got airtime on E! News and on alot of fashion blogs. Mandy M. not so much. Christina A. also had her song nominated but the only different was she was also an actress in the movie and so had the heads up over Carrie and Mandy M. in getting camera time at the GG and also on E! Fashion since their focus was on the actor/actresses.

None of the songwriters (i.e. Mandy Moore, Carrie, Diane Warren, etc.) got mentioned on E! Fashion.

AnthonyLovesCarrie

I guess they only have so much time in the show, and Carrie wasn't one of the highly anticipated people on the carpet. She wasn't the "big talk" (good or bad), although she looked gorgeous as always. And it's not like she starred in any films, so I guess that's what she wasn't mentioned. I'm sure they will mention her for the Grammys though.

teesharky

Meh, they didn't mention Annette Bening ,Jane Lynch and Katey Segal, and they were winners. It's fine. I am shocked that Anne Hathaway was their best dressed, lol. I thought she looked good, but definitely not best dressed. Olivia Wilde should've at least been in their top three.

Oh and about Christina, it's very easy to get on these shows if you look bad.

LOL that comment was the best post of the day. lol I hated Xtina's dress! She is too curvy for a dress like that. She did look like a blonde Snookie. lol

teesharky

Worst dressed was clearly Helena Bonham Carter. How on earth could they give it to anyone but her? lol

slowtherush

Joan took a shot at Play On on E's weekly Fashion Police the week of the CMAs. That's the only negative comment I've ever heard Joan say about Carrie.

AIgrl06

Psh, you're crazy, Tee. Helena Bonham Carter looked fierce. One of the best dressed, in my opinion! ;)

AIgrl06

Joan took a shot at Play On on E's weekly Fashion Police the week of the CMAs. That's the only negative comment I've ever heard Joan say about Carrie.

Oh I remember her saying one much worse than that. Much worse. I don't know that it's appropriate for here, lol.

Aw, my bad guys. I double posted.

teesharky

Imo Mandy Moore and Carrie were both in the same boat. Both had their song nominated but didn't win. Both didn't get much airtime at the GG and both weren't mentioned by E! fashion police. But Carrie at least got airtime on E! News and on alot of fashion blogs. Mandy M. not so much. Christina A. also had her song nominated but the only different was she was also an actress in the movie and so had the heads up over Carrie and Mandy M. in getting camera time at the GG and also on E! Fashion since their focus was on the actor/actresses.

None of the songwriters (i.e. Mandy Moore, Carrie, Diane Warren, etc.) got mentioned on E! Fashion.

Mandy wasn't a songwriter or a nominee. She just sang the song for the movie....but I do see your point. Carrie was a nominee at least. But you are right that Mandy wasn't shown either.