Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Out of that Truck chart updates

Zach1998

Nah. No songs are going off plus OOTT has had a rough week in audience gains. Hopefully it will still stay at the 18-20 range
You don’t think “Burn it down” will? It’s been falling pretty hard. If it falls outside the top 10 won’t it go recurrent? Carrie would also have to maintain her position from last week to move up, which idk if she will.

CU4ever

You don’t think “Burn it down” will? It’s been falling pretty hard. If it falls outside the top 10 won’t it go recurrent? Carrie would also have to maintain her position from last week to move up, which idk if she will.
Honestly, yeah, you’re totally right. My mistake and apologies😅. I was having a brain space moment and wasn’t thinking about billboard taking songs off if they fall below top ten in spins, I was just looking at audience

honestly now I could see one of Nate or Warren going off too. Would be good cause I think OOTT is probably getting knocked down to 21 , so recurrents is really needed this week

Last edited:

FanSince04

I’m not being negative but it seems OOTT could be over. Maybe her team will go for a final push to see how high they can get OOTT, but it does seem unlikely.

CU4ever

Yeah, I think it’s over. I say there’s a small chance it could recover next week, maybe UMG is busy with a final push, but it seems like them cancelling overnight spins last week (no longer paying for them) was them throwing in the towel.

nonetheless, I have to say it’s strange to gain audience and lose so many spins. So maybe it has a small chance to recover. The fact it is doing good in Canada speaks to its potential here.

Sorry, OOTT, you deserved better. But making it to #16 showed it could go higher with the right push, and if it wasn’t so old. Definitely could have gone top ten. But it got too old, she had no momentum, and radio doesn’t like playing many women (there are five right now, they like two or three)

I hope the singles are the right ones next era- because Carrie CAN still have another top ten. Often, many artists recover after having a couple songs peak around this. Tim, Luke, Kenny, etc have had times recently where a couple songs peaked lower like this, but they ended up still recovering with their next singles. Being phased out is songs peaking in the 40s. Not top twenty. Top twenty imo is still respectable. For instance, Kenny’s last two singles peaked at 20 and 28, but then his current single is on track for #1 soon. Another instance, Old Dominion had like 3-4 songs in a row peak at 25-35, and their current song is on track for top ten at least. So, Carrie isn’t done at radio yet imo, she‘s only had just two singles peak lower, and recently had a top 5 hit! but she needs the right single next era and push (unlike this one got). Reba was played into her fifties, so can Carrie.

Last edited:

FanSince04

I’m not worried about being phased out. I am READY for her to come back swinging because we ALL KNOW she can. However, I’m PREPARED for the opposite. I wouldn’t be surprised if we got a GH Decade #2 or a rock album before the release of another standard country album.

Last edited:

CU4ever

OOTT is down 1 spot to #19 on Billboard this week, passed by Nate and Chris, but one song went recurrent. It also regains the bullet. It now ties BHC as Carrie's longest climbing single.

Honestly better than I expected, but not sure if it can recover at this point. A couple songs might go off next week, but OOTT moving to #17 would require it to start doing good again, and I sort of think it's done.

Still think UMG is a weak label. Audience gains for their songs that are outside the top ten show every song struggling:

OOTT: -0.072K
CAP: -0.236K
MUAM: +0.028K
AG: +0.016K
ITIILWY: +0.093K
CC: +0.116K

Last edited:

Zach1998

I’m not worried about being phased out. I am READY for her to come back swinging because we ALL KNOW she can. However, I’m PREPARED for the opposite. I wouldn’t be surprised if we got a GH Decade #2 or a rock album before the release of another standard country album.
She 100% can comeback. The only issue is. Does she want to anymore. If she has another “I don’t care” era i honestly think the ship might sail on her being able to come back.