Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Out of that Truck chart updates

rcramer

^^ and then there is Kenny who gave up award shows and radio a long time ago and just tied George Straits record, so anything can happen….

Of course for her being older female, it’s harder to do….

CU4ever

Really disappointed in Universal, honestly. I think they’re the weakest label out of the big six. Last year, they somehow got all their big hits blocked from #1.

And with OOTT going top ten in Canada, I think that means it could have gone there in the US with a better label. I think UMG doesn’t work their songs as well as other labels, probably don’t spend as much money as other labels do on radio promotion. Big Machine has a song they’ve been promoting for almost 70 weeks, and it’s doing fine…lol.

I just think OOTT had a lot of bad luck. It's probably testing fine with radio, but since Carrie had no momentum, it took such a long time to make top thirty and by the time it got tested, it was so old. Maybe even then, they were still willing to play it but it probably got outworked by much more aggressive labels. I do really think that OOTT was just a natural hit (top ten in Canada!) but was delt a lot of unfortunate situations.

Last edited:

Eder Rodrigues

If I was a record label owner I wouldn't put money on radio, or music videos, or anything that didn't bring me profits either. Makes no sense to me. Why the're NOT doing something for her to be bigger on streams is what worries me.

I guess Carrie is fine with everything. She won't be dropped, she's comfortably touring in Vegas, she can take family time, take care of her other businesses. After all it sounds to me she wanted to slow it down a bit. The extra effort wasn't bringing her any more recognition.

CU4ever

OOTT had a big update last Sunday so not too surprised at such a nasty update today (losing about 60 spins). But really could see this song being done. I think UMG might pull it tomorrow tbh. Hope I’m wrong though 🫤

Hoping this just had a bad week because UMG had to do a big push for #1 (pushes have been known to kill songs, it’s happened many times before). But wouldn’t be surprised if this is it.

I wanted this to go higher, it deserved to, and I still do believe it was a hit. Its peak is decent. But, I’m just ready for the next era. Carrie absolutely 100% can comeback, but we’ll see if it happens.

It is great that the CoJo duet will likely help give her some momentum, and then it will be followed by a lead single with a radio deal, which will also give her momentum as well. So there’s a real chance for her next solo single to have a shot at top ten, but we will see. Hoping it’s good and works out 🤞🏼

rangers73

Just my opinion I think OOTT is sadly at it’s end on the charts in America which is disappointing considering this song should have gone at least top ten on D&R OOTT is one of my favs I do think this song will be a staple in her concerts because how well it’s streaming and fan reaction also in Canada OOTT should reach top 5 or even get her to 1 so a win for her heard Cody say the deluxe leather will be out this fall with 12 more songs so I’m thinking November and he was going to let fans dictate what songs would be singles by streaming etc so when the duet appears we need to stream like crazy

Last edited:

rangers73

If it was up to me I’ll drop OOTT in the states and focus on getting it to #1 on the country charts in Canada.
In Canada looks like 3 songs are falling on medibase Lainey,hardy , and someone else so I would just concentrate on Canada a win is a win in my book try for number 1