Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Performance in DC?

teesharky

how cool that she did a John Lennon song! wow! I would never have expected that!

I need to listen to the song as I don't know it very well. Her outfit was very cute. :)

rainbow1

The sound on that video of Carrie talking is nonexistent for me, can you all hear it? My sound is way up! Also, I love her performance outfit, with the white frilly blouse! Perfect for the song!!

DizzyDollyDee

There is nothng Carrie does that I can find fault with - love what she wore and can hardly wait to hear her performance in full.
She always picks the best songs!! Thanks for info!!

HuiZ

I see the 'bump' in the side shots. IDK. Looks like it may just be the dress's material.
I think it's just the dress. The material and cut are a bit unflattering, made it looked like Carrie gained a little weight as well.

littlefolkgal

Her outfit was very appropriate for the song, although personally, I really don't like that song. Wish she had chosen something else, but I'm sure she did an outstanding job as always.

Jade_kt

That's the one that has no sound for me. The commecial is loud and clear. What is she saying?

You can hear it better if you turn up the volume on the video. She talked about volunteerism/giving and how you get much more back in return when you do.

abbeyjones18

I liked the outfit - not my favorite - but I liked it! I want to be suprised by the performance, so I'm going wait wait until Monday! :)

pgk

Loved everything about Carrie in this performance...loved the British rocker outfit, it was funky and cool and perfect for the song she performed, love when Carrie steps out of the 'country' image ... I think the song is a great choice (not easy to sing)and her red carpet gown was beautiful, stunning...as to the 'baby bump'..I saw nothing but a flat tummy with layers of beautiful soft material wrapping her upper body.

DizzyDollyDee

All this talk of a "bump" - I would love to have such a bump and the tiny figure she works so hard to have!!
Some people can't be happy unless they can talk about how emaciated she looks.