Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(Reflection) Vegas residency

FanSince04

Maybe the person added that to draw attention to her residency? Carrie did mention she wouldn’t be doing any of those stunts on tour since she isn’t bendy.

LilUnderwood

I know a lot of people on Twitter were In a debate about standing vs. sitting at her show. I sat up in the balcony and not many people were standing. I sat because I was still in shock from meeting her I probably would’ve collapsed! Lol!

FanSince04

Weird that the shows weren’t sold out. You’d think the news sources would agree 😂 Still impressive stats nonetheless!

countrymusicfan15

^yeah they mentioned in the D&R tour press release she'd head back to Vegas in 2023
Ooh I wonder if they’ll update the program to include D&R in the album highlight section. I went to the show in December but I’ve actually been holding out on buying the program because I knew we’d probably get a new album soon after I went!

FanSince04

Playing those songs as interludes is obviously very different than Carrie actually singing the songs herself. It would be like advertising Reflection as featuring all her greatest hits then only playing JTTW, BHC, BA, GG, CB, etc. as instrumentals.
You said they weren’t included. I explained they were. Have you been to the tour?