Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Single #3 - Two Black Cadillacs

epicamends

I think the song is about them going to his funeral and not about how he died. I will admit they were not happy about what he did but I do not hear any reference to them killing him.

As people have pointed out, there are several references to them killing him.

"He's not the only one who had a secret to hide."

"They decided then, he'd never get away with doing this to them. Two black cadillacs waiting for the right time."

"They shared a crimson smile and just walked away, and left the secret at the grave."

bigbluegrl23

I think the song is about them going to his funeral and not about how he died. I will admit they were not happy about what he did but I do not hear any reference to them killing him.

whats their big secret then... they left it at his grave.
Becca

carebear4eva

Lol, this is just denial, IMO. She killed the damn husband. Deal with it.

This is like me thinking JTTW is really her singing to her driver named "Jesus" cuz she's falling asleep on the road. And TH is a spoiled rich brat's mother singing to her daughter that they're in their temporary home just until their Hamptons mansion gets renovated.

mtreasmith

very excited that TBC is the next single.. but I was REALLY hoping DYTAM for the third single. We just had a dark single.. DYTAM is a very light and happy one. But, excited anyways! Hoping for DYTAM for the next! :)

teesharky

You scare me, Tee. Do you imagine the husband as Scott Borchetta in your head?

lol no comment as I do not wish to incriminate myself. lol

You have to remember I defend criminals every day so I have learned a few tricks along the way. I also have about 500 "sources" of illegal guns or contraband if ever needed. ha ha kidding! I never have done drugs in my life! lol

carebear4eva

lol no comment as I do not wish to incriminate myself. lol

You have to remember I defend criminals every day so I have learned a few tricks along the way. I also have about 500 "sources" of illegal guns or contraband if ever needed. ha ha kidding! I never have done drugs in my life! lol

Sure.....

teesharky

very excited that TBC is the next single.. but I was REALLY hoping DYTAM for the third single. We just had a dark single.. DYTAM is a very light and happy one. But, excited anyways! Hoping for DYTAM for the next! :)

I have officially resigned myself that Carrie will never release a cheerful, light, happy, or love song again. lol For some reason she hates releasing happy or funny or light songs to radio.

We have not had a cheerful radio single since All American Girl in 2007. lol

carebear4eva

I have officially resigned myself that Carrie will never release a cheerful, light, happy, or love song again. lol For some reason she hates releasing happy or funny or light songs to radio.

We have not had a cheerful radio single since All American Girl in 2007. lol

What's the matter with you? TBC is a happy, cheerful song about women bonding and having slumber parties!

AAG, on the other hand, was clearly a gruesome tale of a cruel father who attempted a botch gender reassignment on his own child!

HuiZ

Lol, this is just denial, IMO. She killed the damn husband. Deal with it.

This is like me thinking JTTW is really her singing to her driver named "Jesus" cuz she's falling asleep on the road. And TH is a spoiled rich brat's mother singing to her daughter that they're in their temporary home just until their Hamptons mansion gets renovated.
LOL! Those are pretty good imagination :p