Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Storyteller Album and Tracks

maddkat

Staff member
^I also have these two listed with Lady A guys

Give It All - Carrie, Charles Kelley, Dave Haywood.
Waiting For - Carrie , Dave Haywood, Charles Kelley

adam1995

Some thoughts on all the songs so far.
From Windmills
"Chaser" (Mike Elizondo / Hillary Lindsey / Carrie Underwood) -not sure what this could be about, maybe a drinking song.
"Clock Don't Stop" (Chris DeStefano / Blair Daly / Hillary Lindsey) (likely cut) -party type of song like OWT.
"Future Daughter" (Ashley Gorley / Claude Kelly / Carrie Underwood) -Having a baby girl, but with her boy coming I feel likes we won't get this one.
"Microphone" (Mike Elizondo / Hillary Lindsey / Carrie Underwood) -About her journey in music, but I don't like the title.
"Pawn Shop Diamond" (Steve McEwan / Maren Morris / Carrie Underwood) -I explained before what it thought either the beginning or end of a relationship.
"Renegade Runaway" (Chris DeStefano / Hillary Lindsey / Carrie Underwood) -rebel song more rocking than GOOTT, again I don't rally like the title.
"Something In The Water" (Chris DeStefano / Brett James / Carrie Underwood) (likely cut) -we know.
"The Girl You Think I Am" (David Hodges / Hillary Lindsey / Carrie Underwood) (likely cut) -I think about Miranda's Dear Diamond, she's got a secret. I loved that song so I want to hear this.

Songs on hold (NOT confirmed as cuts):
"Fighter" (Johan Fransson / Audra Mae / Tim Larsson / Tobias Lundgren) -sounds like the Christina Aguilera song, not too interested.
"Lighthouse" (Felicia Barton / Meghan Kabir) -sounds inspiration and again not really interested, because we have so many.

Holds, courtesy @Frntporchjunki
"Black Gold" (Chris DeStefano / Josh Kear) -sounds like oil, but she probably wouldn't sing about oil so I'm not sure.
"Red Roses Black" (Chris DeStefano / Josh Kear) -the death of a relationship, sounds dark and sad and amazing.
"Junk Yard" (Chris DeStefano / Josh Kear) -a more upbeat break up song, like selling his stuff at a junk yard. That of similar to Miranda's Old ****.

Mairy at Pulse Music Board:
"WISHING WELL" (ROSS COPPERMAN,CARRIE UNDERWOOD,WILL HOGE) -sounds inspirational again, not really interesting.
"THUNDER" (ROSS COPPERMAN,CAITLYN SMITH,CARRIE UNDERWOOD) -sounds sort of like love, where thunder hits you.
"BLACK AND WHITE" (ROSS COPPERMAN,CAITLYN SMITH,CARRIE UNDERWOOD) -like a bad relationship where things aren't so black and white and it causes problems.
"RHYTHM OF A BROKEN HEART" (ROSS COPPERMAN,CARRIE UNDERWOOD,JACK ANTANOFF) -another one I'm dying to hear, could be how sad she is or her moving on.

"Homewrecker Red" (Josh Kear, Hillary Lindsey, Shane McAnally) -maybe my favorite title. Cheating song. Like she finds red lipstick on her man and calls it homewrecker red. Does He Love You meets TBC and BHC.
"House without any Doors" (Ashely Gorley, Josh Kear, Hillary Lindsey) -like she would be trapped in a relationship and can't get out.
"Poison Apple" (Josh Kear, Hillary Lindsey, Shane McAnally) -somewhat Snow White-esque theme with a bad relationship.

Typo on Pulse Music Board:
'Get Even' -revenge, that's it.
'Is It Just Me?' -not really sure?

"Hallelujah Hometown" (Brandy Clark, Shane McAnally, Carrie Underwood) -like TGFHT, not interested, but like the writers so...
"Million Dollar Bonfire" (Brandy Clark, Shane McAnally, Carrie Underwood) -agree that it's setting expensive stuff on fire.

"We've All Got One" (Luke Laird, Shane McAnally, Carrie Underwood) -party song like OWT.
"The Song Plays On" (Luke Laird, Shane McAnally, Carrie Underwood) -sad song about moving on.
"Tomorrow" (Luke Laird, Shane McAnally, Carrie Underwood)
-sounds good, like Chris Young's song of the same name. I like it.

Smokyiiis

Probably my two favorite titles so far are Rhythm of a Broken Heart and Million Dollar Bonfire. Just some captivating titles, two of MANY!

ethelu

A lot of the titles sound really interesting, but since I was totally wrong about SITW, I don't think I would be any good at guessing what they're about. I really like the title The Girl You Think I Am. That one I will venture to say is about not being the girl they think she is, but even though it sounds obvious, I could be completely wrong.

Louisa

Carrie Underwood Planning New Album and Possible Tour for*2015 - Music News - ABC News Radio

Says Carrie, "I'm currently working, even still, on new music, as I'll continue to do in 2015, and go from there. I mean, there should definitely be a proper album full of new music out soon."

While she has a few festival dates on the books for 2015, Carrie expects to launch a full-fledged tour once the album is released.

"I've already signed on for some things for next year as far as shows go," Carrie explains. "But as far as a proper 'tour tour,' that'll happen after I have lots of new music."

montdu39

I'm really hoping for some good country/rock power songs (ala Little Toy Guns), but I'm also hoping for a lot of mid-tempo country songs like All-American Girl and SITW. So Small is another example - she really shines vocally on those types of songs.

Also another heart-breaking ballad would be cool, and another dark/misterious song would be cool. :D

Louisa

“Give It All” (Dave Haywood / Charles Kelley / Carrie Underwood)
“Waiting For” (Dave Haywood / Charles Kelley / Carrie Underwood)

Carrie has been writing with Charles and Dave of Lady Antebellum?! That is so cool. I'd love to hear these songs. I'm so excited for Carrie's new music.

The Nanook

I'm really hoping for some good country/rock power songs (ala Little Toy Guns), but I'm also hoping for a lot of mid-tempo country songs like All-American Girl and SITW. So Small is another example - she really shines vocally on those types of songs.

Also another heart-breaking ballad would be cool, and another dark/misterious song would be cool. :D

I actually would like to see her move away from the rock-influenced sound like in LTG and move more towards the countrier sound in SITW and have more uptempos in general without them being about boys, like GOOTT and AAG. And I'm still holding out on a dark, folk song.

teesharky

^ I love her rock songs, but I am ready for a change too. I want more upbeat happy songs, mid tempos, and maybe some love songs.

A dark folk song would be amazing@!