Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Taylor Swift “Lover” as known as TS7 album era

HuiZ

So it's a case of her words vs theirs??

Or those evidence had proven that Scott and Scooter are lying??

FanSince04

The evidence clearly shows BM told her she couldn’t perform or songs. Now they say she can and that they never said she couldn’t.

simonplay

I think she can't use the studio versions for anything but she can perform the songs live all she wants.

pkslongbeach

It's really no different than any other artist whos work moves from one studios hand to another. Of course she can sing her own music. That studio only owns "specific recordings". And since they own the recordings you would need permission to use them. Anyone would. Maybe she was planning to lipsync them! Wink....

ChoctawCountyAffair

Taylor will receive the "Artist of the Decade" award at the AMAs and the "Woman of the Decade" award at this year's Billboard's Women in Music.
She's also nominated for 3 Grammys: Song Of The Year, Best Pop Vocal Album and Best Pop Solo Performance.

HuiZ

Are we really sure that Scott/Scooter are lying about the mess?

This whole drama feels fishy. Someone is lying.

Don't know who, but tbh I am just so tired of seeing Taylor's drama being made into social media war. Or anyone else's really. Can't people resolve things in private anymore?!

jaymiee

Or they are both lying and its just great media buzz for her upcoming performance at the AMAs lol....kinda seems like all the Kanye beef around the reputation era was constructed to sell that too...

txacar

Don't know who, but tbh I am just so tired of seeing Taylor's drama being made into social media war. Or anyone else's really. Can't people resolve things in private anymore?!

Publicity equals pressure. Every artist out there has Taylor to thank for pulling her music from Spotify, standing her ground until they committed to paying her and all artists for use of their music. The publicity caused a huge loss of business and forced Spotify to pay up.

Taylor is the biggest star on the planet. Everything she does will be reported and writers will spin the story to suit their own agenda. Having followed this from the beginning, I believe Taylor.

simonplay

I just read Scooter Braun instagram post to Taylor and I believe him, plus Taylor LOVES drama and it's still too immature.

HuiZ

Yeah.... I have more doubts about Taylor now after reading Scooter's instagram. All these months his story seem to be consistent about trying to reach her to talk but she flat out refused.

No idea who is the better actor in public eye.

lizcarlo

Honestly yes. The last three times I came on here to catch up its been about her drama. I wish she would just deal with some of it in private. I hope she is telling the truth. It would be so petty and looks so bad if she wasn't telling the truth.

DaisyTweets

Come on folks she has to have drama around everything she does. At first it was boyfriend drama -- a different one for each album release. Now because she's supposedly in a 'stable' relationship she needs to create drama some other way. From my understanding the deal she signed way back when is no different than what a lot of artists over the years have signed -- the Beatles had the same issue and Carrie had to leave her masters with Sony when she signed with UMG. Did you see Carrie make a big deal about this?

Someone needs to put on her big girl pants and stop acting like a little child!!!

Countryfan2448

Taylor Swift don't do drama, its the people around her that cause the problems

Haters do the same thing, its getting annoying.

She has a new Christmas song out "Christmas Tree Farm"

jaymiee

I was wondering if she was going to put out another single? Now that she dropped Christmas Tree Farm (not bad but not a huge fan) I guess early next year she will release a 4th single?

txacar

I love Christmas Tree Farm, and her voice is beautiful on this song. Love watching the video -- sweet family memories set to a song written by Taylor. What a lovely family they were. This is my favorite contemporary Christmas jingle and it will be on my playlist. The video has 2.2 million views in just 2 days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN3rDTAdM2o