Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Taylor Swift - Reputation Era

ChoctawCountyAffair

Has anyone seen the tour?? How did you like it?

Yess, i saw a livestream of it and a lot of videos on Twitter! I really really loved it. I didn't think she could ever top the Speak Now Tour, but she did! The giant snake during LWYMMD is amazing! The stage is so big! I'm praying that she'll finally add some Latin American dates, i need to see this her live

lizcarlo

Yess, i saw a livestream of it and a lot of videos on Twitter! I really really loved it. I didn't think she could ever top the Speak Now Tour, but she did! The giant snake during LWYMMD is amazing! The stage is so big! I'm praying that she'll finally add some Latin American dates, i need to see this her live

It looked fun from the pictures and short videos posted. I hope she comes your way.

ChoctawCountyAffair

Taylor Swift's 'Reputation' Stadium Tour Is A Must-See Celebration Of World-Class Artistry

Taylor Swift's monstrous sixth studio album "reputation" demands an even bigger tour, and the superstar doesn't disappoint. With the “reputation Stadium Tour,” she goes beyond raising the bar for live performances, setting a whole new standard entirely.

The 28-year-old kicked off her tour on Tuesday in Glendale, Ariz. where her vocals were powerful, the visuals were venomous and her stage presence impossibly more commanding than ever before.

To put it boldly, there is no pop star on the planet like Taylor.

https://www.accessonline.com/articles/taylor-swifts-reputation-stadium-tour-must-see-celebration-world-class-artistry-review/

ChoctawCountyAffair

Official Billboard Boxscores have now been published, essentially lining up with the already reported Pollstar data.

May 8th, 2018 / Glendale, AZ / 59,157/59,157 / $7,214,479

May 11th + 12th, 2018 / Santa Clara, CA / 107,550/107,550 / $14,006,963

May 18th + 19th, 2018 / Pasadena, California / 118,084/118,084 / $16,251,980

May 22nd, 2018 / Seattle, Washington / 56,021/56,021 / $8,672,219

May 25th, 2018 / Denver, Colorado / 57,140/57,140 / $7,926,366

7-Show Total:

$54,072,007

Current Average:

$7,724,572.43

txacar

5/31/2018 by Bob Allen

Taylor Swift's Record-Setting Reputation Tour Earns $54 Million in First Five Cities

taylor-swift-rose-bowl-2018-billboard-1548.jpg

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/8458784/taylor-swift-reputation-tour-earnings-first-five

txacar

^Nor would I, especially with all of the "wishful thinking" articles around the first of the year saying her tour would flop, that nobody was buying tickets, lol. I've never been to a Taylor concert so am totally in the dark about the attraction. I do like some of her old country songs, tho.

HuiZ

I wish the bigger tour success happened for 1989 era, not this era though. Not a fan of Reputation.

Kizmet311

I may be in the minority, but I actually love the Reputation album and I wanted to see this tour so badly. I had a chance to buy pretty decent seats (I did the verified fan thing and was able to look for tickets the second day of the presale), but didn't because I didn't want to ask my friend to pay $100-200 to see Taylor when she would only be going to go with me. It worked out, I guess, because my daughter is in a ballet that ended up being the same day as the closest concert to me. Although part of me still wonders if I could possibly make it to the concert after the ballet, but it's highly unlikely since it's a good hour away (plus dealing with concert traffic and parking), lol.

ChoctawCountyAffair

Taylor Swift’s shows worth over €60 million to Irish economy

She is already in Ireland to see the country before her upcoming shows

Taylor Swift’s upcoming shows in Croke Park are going to be worth approximately €60 million to the Irish economy.

The US country-turned pop-star will be headlining two shows at Croke Park on 15 and 16 June. They are her first ever stadium shows in Ireland having previously sold-out The 3Arena multiple times.

“They’re already in Ireland. They’re actually taking the time to see the country in advance ahead of the shows,” said Justin Green, an MCD representative. “In total we expect 136,000 people across the two nights. That’s approximately 68,000 a night. To put that into economic terms, it’s worth over €60 million in additional revenue to the city of Dublin and the wider Leinster area.”

simonplay

The sad reason why Taylor Swift is struggling to fill UK stadiums

Things aren't looking good on Swifty's UK tour.
With masses of fans across the world, you'd think Taylor Swift would have no problem selling out her UK Reputation tour.

Trouble is, it's not going so well for the pop star.

Selling just 38,000 out of 56,000 tickets for her opening night in Manchester, there are even empty seats expected at her two dates at London’s Wembley Stadium.
Not a single one of the dates have sold out compared to Taylor's last tour 1989 which sold out most dates in a matter of hours.

https://heatworld.com/celebrity/new...ylor-swift-is-struggling-to-fill-uk-stadiums/

Pi314CA

^^^And the "sad reason" is (from the article):

A music insider told The Sun: “Taylor’s reputation will be hit hard on these shores.Her latest album has failed to catch the imagination and the extortionate cost of tickets has outpriced younger fans.”

judes

I don't follow Taylor and have no idea what her other tours were like so I checked out some of the videos on youtube for Reputation and I would say that the dancing and acting like Beyonce doesn't really suit her - I'm sure her avid fans will love her no matter what she does and that's great but I don't think she will draw many new fans - she just looks awkward which is one of the attributes that is so endearing about Taylor but it doesn't work with the moves. The great thing is there is youtube to get a feel for what a tour is like before spending lots of money on the other hand the bad thing for an artist about youtube is the public gets a feel for what a tour is like and if they don't like what they see they won't spend the big bucks. It's tough to remain in a top spot for an entertainer. Both Carrie and Taylor have done extremely well and I hope it continues for them

pklongbeach

If a lot of people spent a lot of money two years a go for a "once in a lifetime" experience. It would be hard to get that lightning to strike twice. Of course the fans will come out. Of course the "guardians old enough to drive the kids" will come out. But I imagine its the curious and the mainstream that are staying home. And that cuts things down by about 30%.
There is nothing surprising about it.

simonplay

I don't follow Taylor and have no idea what her other tours were like so I checked out some of the videos on youtube for Reputation and I would say that the dancing and acting like Beyonce doesn't really suit her - I'm sure her avid fans will love her no matter what she does and that's great but I don't think she will draw many new fans - she just looks awkward which is one of the attributes that is so endearing about Taylor but it doesn't work with the moves. The great thing is there is youtube to get a feel for what a tour is like before spending lots of money on the other hand the bad thing for an artist about youtube is the public gets a feel for what a tour is like and if they don't like what they see they won't spend the big bucks. It's tough to remain in a top spot for an entertainer. Both Carrie and Taylor have done extremely well and I hope it continues for them

Yes Beyonce looks natural doing her thing, but Taylor looks awful trying to be like her this era, she was much more natural during 1989 era.
I just watched a video of her performing Getaway Car and she totally lipsync, it wasn't even a back up track, I don't know how people pay for that.