Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two Black Cadillacs On The Mediabase Charts (Blown Away Era)

pklongbeach

That live Idol performance was so much better than I remembered it orgiginally.
PRobably cause I was way over analizing it.

pklongbeach

lol, I thought the same thing.Just seems like there's something different.Need to go listen to the album cut.
Right?

You know what it might be. This may be a really well mastered version.
And so the sonic elements are all very open and clear.
Where when you buy a cd that has been mastered down to a much smaller format maybe it gets mashed together more.
Not sure. But this feels different. Like it is much more open.

BTW, it sounds fantastic!!
And I am not suggesting that instrumentation has been added or deleted. Just remastered.

Marv

Daraebe---That twitter account you posted is most definitely NOT that of the former Seattle radio legend and nationally respected country radio icon at KMPS; please edit and/or delete your post.

The profanity in some of his tweets as well as the photo at the top of that college football player's twitter page should be a dead giveaway, not to mention his horrible grammar.

Thank you.

epicamends

Daraebe---That twitter account you posted is most definitely NOT that of the former Seattle radio legend and nationally respected country radio icon at KMPS; please edit and/or delete your post.

The profanity in some of his tweets as well as the photo at the top of that college football player's twitter page should be a dead giveaway, not to mention his horrible grammar.

Thank you.

Huh? I clicked on Daraebe's link, and it led to what is most definitely the correct Tony Thomas' twitter account. I didn't see any profanity or anything like that.

Marv

At least 'Two Black Cadillacs' is going to trounce 'Sure Be Cool If You Did' on the year-end charts, and that suits me just fine, thank you very much!

Ty

It literally just got sent to radio yesterday. I think the label wants some distance between SYA and "Boys Round Here" + "Crash My Party."

clh_hilary

Her career is most definitely over. Let's just host a funeral and remember her previous number ones which will be forgotten in 15 minutes.