Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Virtual Fan Club Party 2020

jimshoe

I guess I'm just wondering how it will work. If there are hundreds of us all talking and making noise even just in excitement about her performance, how will we hear Carrie lol

This is just a guess but I think we the fans will be in listen only mode.. much like a conference call at work.

This makes sense! So would our faces be visible, or are we just going to see Carrie?

With what I do for calls you can mute audio so others can’t hear you and still have your face showing. I’d assume it would be that way because instead it is just a black box with your name.

cmuf2011

I attended the fcp live from home once a few years ago and it’s was video and audio of the fcp only. Ie you couldn’t hear or see me. Note there was a chat but so many people were commenting it was difficult to keep up.

Idk how it’ll be this year

Louisa

So excited for this. Look forward to seeing Carrie virtually at least. I will wear my Carrie T-shirt ha ha. ❤️

CU4ever

Has anyone received any info about the party? I entered when I got the email & since I haven't heard anything else back

jimshoe

Has anyone received any info about the party? I entered when I got the email & since I haven't heard anything else back

I haven't heard anything either. I'm goingto assume anyone who entered gets to join and there will be a link when you login to the fanclub for the live stream.

MSCarriefan

I received an email Friday about submitting questions and thanking me for the RSVP

Last edited:

CU4ever

I received an email Friday about submitting questions and thanking me for the RSVP

Hmm... I did not get this. Does this mean I wasn't chosen to go? I followed the directions again and when I click enter now, it says I have been entered.

Edit: It was sent to my spam! Hope this did not happen for others

maddkat

Staff member
postponed till Wed. at 3 E

"
Hi Care Bears,

In light of current events and in prayerful solidarity with the music community, we will be postponing our fan club event to
Wednesday, June 3 at 2:00pm CT.
Sending love and peace to everyone, and looking forward to being together (virtually) soon. #THESHOWMUSTBEPAUSED

If you have already RSVP'd, you will automatically remain confirmed to attend. However, if you can no longer attend, please let us know by sending a message to
carrieunderwoodsupport@sparkart.com
. If you have not yet RSVP'd, you may still do so by clicking the link below."

adam1995

postponed till Wed. at 3 E

"
Hi Care Bears,

In light of current events and in prayerful solidarity with the music community, we will be postponing our fan club event to
Wednesday, June 3 at 2:00pm CT.
Sending love and peace to everyone, and looking forward to being together (virtually) soon. #THESHOWMUSTBEPAUSED

If you have already RSVP'd, you will automatically remain confirmed to attend. However, if you can no longer attend, please let us know by sending a message to
carrieunderwoodsupport@sparkart.com
. If you have not yet RSVP'd, you may still do so by clicking the link below."

Not that I'm attending, but what does delaying a day do? Do they believe the unrest will be resolved by then (hopefully, there will be more peace, but seems odd either way)?

I find it strange that if it's a virtual party why they don't just invite everyone who wants to attend? Surely it doesn't cost them anymore to have 300 people instead of 200.

^from what I heard everyone who has wanted to attend has gotten an invite. Hopefully it is this way at least! I think there was just some confusion with the spam folder, but I think they still want people to rsvp for sending in questions and getting the link and everything.

bigd79

At the very bottom of the email that was sent today says that all confirmed attendees will receive another email with final details. I would assume those of us who RSVP'd will get that email....sometime tomorrow?? Or maybe wed morning....keep your eyes peeled on your email accounts!