Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Virtual Fan Club Party 2020

maddkat

Staff member
Okay I'm going to clean up all these off topic post about blackout Tuesday in this thread. If you all want to continue your 'discussion' start a thread or take it to PMs,but it does not belong here. Anyone else posting about blackout Tuesday on this thread will get a warning.

maddkat

Staff member
"1:00pm CT - Event Page is live
2:00pm CT - Live Stream with Carrie begins

This year's Fan Club Party will include an exclusive acoustic performance from Carrie, the Care Bear Q&A, and a Virtual Raffle Drawing! We encourage you to visit the Event Page between 1pm and 2pm CT to watch videos from past parties, upload your "Virtual" Fan Club Party selfie, and chat with other members! Be sure to wear your Official Fan Club t-shirts, favorite merchandise, or glitter tears to make your selfie extra festive"

I want her to sing TSTWUTMLT because that song deserves some attention! She sang it last year, so fingers crossed. I could maybe see her singing Keep Us Safe because of the Coronavirus, but she might have forgotten about that song lol.

Smokyiiis

I have not rec'd any emails as to where to login.. I am a fan club member and have been since the first year. So I have no idea where to go to log on.

CU4ever

I have not rec'd any emails as to where to login.. I am a fan club member and have been since the first year. So I have no idea where to go to log on.

My emails from the fan club never came to my primary inbox. Try doing a search in your emails for emails from them? Or you could email them really quickly and see if that works

NC State Carrie Fan

What is with these classics!!! I have to join the FC for next year lol. I love she’s doing an album track for each album chronologically.