Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Virtual Fan Club Party 2020

CU4ever

Why I'm more excited about a Christmas album than a new regular album?? lol I can't freaking wait!

Looks like she read a lot of what we say in social media or even in fan boards! Hi Carrie! :p

Omg, what if Carrie really does still come here...first the pleading for DA as a single, and now all our Christmas album chatter inspired her

Smokyiiis

I’m so disappointed, we had a storm this afternoon and lost power. Its back now, but too late.
I was afraid of that same thing....but made it!
my first time ever in all of these years of being a member since the onset

CU4ever

Did anyone else see the poster posing as Mike? I feel bad for all the people who believed it.

adam1995

Nice that we're getting a Christmas album. That is the best case scenario in this messed up year. I wonder if there were plans for a new regular album, but the rona delayed it, like when she was pregnant with Isaiah.

I wouldn't be shocked with a new album next year either, she's had a lot of time to write and look for songs.

maddkat

Staff member
Nice that we're getting a Christmas album. That is the best case scenario in this messed up year. I wonder if there were plans for a new regular album, but the rona delayed it, like when she was pregnant with Isaiah.

I wouldn't be shocked with a new album next year either, she's had a lot of time to write and look for songs.
the way she talked she's been working the Christmas cd since after the tour wrapped

Also her whole look was so cute today! Love the hair and outfit! An amazing Carrie filled day because tonight is also the second episode of I Am Second! yay!

CU4ever

Wait what happened with this? Because that’s extremely creepy and that person could probably be kicked out of the fan club!

On the live chat that was up the whole time, about midway through, an account called "mike fisher" appeared. All the fans got excited thinking Mike was there, kept trying to talk to him etc. It quickly became clear it was not Mike, based off the way the comments were written- very immaturely, in all caps, incoherent, definitely not Mike's style, etc.

A lot of people believed it, and it kind of made them all ignore poor Carrie.

I don't think it was an adult or anything like that though. It seemed like a kid and I don't think anyone was moderating, so I'm not sure if they will get kicked out.

adam1995

the way she talked she's been working the Christmas cd since after the tour wrapped

That works too. Actually works out even better in my opinion. I kind was never fully on board with a Christmas album, as it would push back a regular album, but since we probably weren't going to get a regular album that could be properly promoted, this is great.

Smokyiiis

She talked about her animals (5 horses!) and her garden and she’s trying to perfect her cobblers! Lol

CU4ever

Ok now I believe that the duet "Tears of Gold" with David Bisbal is for the Christmas album..

Maybe...now with this, maybe it's like Silver & Gold.

I actually sort of hope so, especially because of how the virus delayed everything, I want us to get at least one real music video for this album and a proper photoshoot. Lol. If it is, that would mean they had time to prep it

CU4ever

That works too. Actually works out even better in my opinion. I kind was never fully on board with a Christmas album, as it would push back a regular album, but since we probably weren't going to get a regular album that could be properly promoted, this is great.

I agree. She said they were able to get to record and work on it before the shutdown, so maybe it's almost done. Then by the fall, when it'll probably be done, she can start CU7 for 2021.

Best of both worlds!

Like a sad Christmas song, like "Hard Candy Christmas"! That would be cool.

I agree! And with this Christmas album she won’t have to worry about it being country. If the song with David is for the Christmas album, any radio station could play it, the Christmas album will get international exposure, etc.