Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Virtual Fan Club Party 2020

NC State Carrie Fan

This means new music is further away than I hoped. Hopefully she still plans to release CU7 next year sometime.

Did she give any details about a potential release date?

Smokyiiis

I do have a feeling as much as she loved the CP TOUR and stage that she wants to tour again soon.....so does Isaiah....he says when you go out on tour again.....

NC State Carrie Fan

WAIT. I know you guys get to ask questions. Tell her (do not ask) that she has to release a single 5. Also tell her we say it has to be backsliding. Thanks guys! Lol :)

CU4ever

I do have a feeling as much as she loved the CP TOUR and stage that she wants to tour again soon.....so does Isaiah....he says when you go out on tour again.....

I agree. She got really emotional (bless her heart) when talking about the tour and how happy it made her remembering it. I think she wants to tour as soon as she can

glenn7

Fan Club Party was good'r than good. Loved hearing 'Some Day When I Stopped Loving You, one of my all time fave. She is so talented, the most amazing artist ever. God Bless Her Little heart. So looking forward to Christmas Album!

maddkat

Staff member
WAIT. I know you guys get to ask questions. Tell her (do not ask) that she has to release a single 5. Also tell her we say it has to be backsliding. Thanks guys! Lol :)
lol, I think with the Christmas cd coming there won't be a single 5. Hopefully a lead single for that cd in October.

bigd79

Excited that a full Christmas album is finally coming! I would imagine late october or early november it would come out.

As hard as it is to see a big lag in between studio albums i really think a 5th single would do more harm than good considering the challenges the current era has presented. We all personally would love it i'm sure, but in the grand scheme of things i just don't see it being the best thing to do. And since the christmas album was confirmed, i would agree they would prob release the first single from that a few weeks before the album comes out.

I do see it as a possibility still that she could have single 1 from CU7 ready for the CMA's in November...but probably only like slight chance. Just depends on how far along they are and how long they want to have the time lag between the single release and the album. I fully expect for this next era that we won't get CU7 until sometime around the end of when the 2nd single might peak. At the earliest i would say next summer at some point but more likely next fall. Pure speculation, of course.

simonplay

Why I'm more excited about a Christmas album than a new regular album?? lol I can't freaking wait!

Looks like she read a lot of what we say in social media or even in fan boards! Hi Carrie! :p

Suellen

I’m so disappointed, we had a storm this afternoon and lost power. Its back now, but too late.

Honestly, I think a Christmas album is definitely the best case scenario. I feel like it will be better for an actual album to come out when it’s safer again to do tours. Is it bad that I’m more excited for this Christmas album than I am a regular album? This is seriously giving me something to look forward to which I think everyone desperately needs. And I’m also all in favor of a deep cuts tour! Justice for the non-singles!