Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which song do you WANT to be single #4?

Which song would you like to see as single #4?

• See You Again

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • Do You Think About Me

Votes: 26 28.6%
  • One Way Ticket

Votes: 18 19.8%
  • Good In Goodbye

Votes: 9 9.9%
  • Leave Love Alone

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Cupid's Got A Shotgun

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Forever Changed

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Wine After Whiskey

Votes: 21 23.1%
  • Who Are You

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Other: NETY, TGFH

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Manchs

I honestly think DYTAM would be luck to even make the top 10. It's painfully boring.

If you listened to some songs that went top 10, top 5, top 3 or even #1, you would be surprised then. DYTAM is not boring at all and there are worse songs charting really well, IMO.

mtreasmith

If you listened to some songs that went top 10, top 5, top 3 or even #1, you would be surprised then. DYTAM is not boring at all and there are worse songs charting really well, IMO.

YES! I mean... y'all are aware that that treacherous song, Begin Again, is at #3 as I type this? DYTAM is 100000 X better than that. I have 0 doubts that it would be a hit! LOVE IT!

liveasong

YES! I mean... y'all are aware that that treacherous song, Begin Again, is at #3 as I type this? DYTAM is 100000 X better than that. I have 0 doubts that it would be a hit! LOVE IT!

Are you talking about ZZZzzZZZ Again?

That song is at #3? It should be laying in bed, sleeping.

Oneal

Begin Again is ok with me this time of year. For Summertime, I don't like to hear songs like that. DYTAM is just not a good pick for the upcoming spring/summer IMO. I would be fine with it being in Fall or Winter though.

simonplay

Begin Again is ok with me this time of year. For Summertime, I don't like to hear songs like that. DYTAM is just not a good pick for the upcoming spring/summer IMO. I would be fine with it being in Fall or Winter though.

Amen! #TeamOWT :cool:

nccountrygal

What song do you think they should release next then since you don't want DYTAM?

Oneal

What song do you think they should release next then since you don't want DYTAM?

There is only one sure fire huge summer hit.....OWT. I have no idea why the summer should go by without that being released. After it peaks I'm good with just about anything else

liveasong

tumblr_milrdnVQhc1qd5601o1_500.jpg

Poor NETY. She can't even sleep next to TGFH.

Marie2011

I think Carrie should convince tyler to convince aerosmith to release can't stop loving you to country radio, and a couple of weeks after it is released like in april, may, june depending on when 2bc peaks and goes recurrent, and how well it aerosmith with Carrie songs does on the country charts, since it flopped on the pop charts. and then release owt for the summer, then cupid for the fall, and close the album single of with a ballad.

epicamends

DYTAM can destroy to Carrie and everyone who listen the song more than 3 times! trust me! :p

Okay, I get that you don't like the song. That's fine - everyone's entitled to their own opinion. But when the majority of this forum, Pulse, twitter, etc, plus a whole bunch of casual fans all seem to love it, why would that make you think it would destroy Carrie's career? It may not be your favourite song, but that doesn't mean everyone else will hate it.

Oneal

I don't hate it, I just think it's an average song with nothing about it that stands out. This summer with all the great songs out, it will not stand out in any way.

Manchs

Okay, I get that you don't like the song. That's fine - everyone's entitled to their own opinion. But when the majority of this forum, Pulse, twitter, etc, plus a whole bunch of casual fans all seem to love it, why would that make you think it would destroy Carrie's career? It may not be your favourite song, but that doesn't mean everyone else will hate it.

Watch it be released as a single and sell poorly. People will regret choosing it as a single. I think it has big chances of being the next single... OWT is the main threat. But if DYTAM gets released, it definitely won't sell well. And I can see people complaining about its performance. Just posting this, y'know, for future reference. x)

epicamends

Watch it be released as a single and sell poorly. People will regret choosing it as a single. I think it has big chances of being the next single... OWT is the main threat. But if DYTAM gets released, it definitely won't sell well. And I can see people complaining about its performance. Just posting this, y'know, for future reference. x)

But why do you think that, when it seems to be so popular? Just because you personally don't like it? That's what I don't get.

It seems to have almost a universal appeal with its subject matter (the few objections to it on this board are honestly the only ones I've seen), it's catchy, easy to sing along to, less polarizing than some other choices like GG or OWT, etc. It may not be a huge mega-monster hit (honestly, I don't think anything on BA will be as big as BA the song was), but I don't see any reason why DYTAM would crash and burn.

simonplay

lol I was joking! I dont think that one song can destroy Carrie's career!